i hate galas

september 23rd, 2023
third pov

zara was sound asleep until she felt something hard pressing up against her ass. her eyes opened looking behind her to see mattheo asleep with his arms wrapped around her.

zara tried going back to sleep but heard groaning come from mattheo. she looked back at him again still asleep. she rolled her eyes getting up out of bed. she went to his bathroom going pee and brushing her teeth.

once she exited the bathroom she saw mattheo laying on his back muttering incoherent words under his breath and moaning. zara found this funny as she saw the visible hard on pressed up against his boxers.

mattheo started to stir awake hearing zara laugh. his eyes shot up as he remembered she had spent the night and most likely heard him having a wet dream. he looked over at zara who was silently laughing looking at him before he quickly covered himself with a pillow.

"it's not that funny williams."

"it kinda is riddle. who was is bout?" zara asked still laughing at him mattheo rolled his eyes sitting up more removing the pillow from his bottom half. he looked over at zara before grabbing her and kissing her. she instantly kissed back straddling his lap making him let out a deep groan.

"you." mattheo said in the kiss which made zara deepen the it grinding down on mattheo. he started to squeeze her thighs tightly definitely leaving bruises. zara ran her hands up and down his bare chest moving her mouth down to his neck quickly finding his soft spot starting to suck on it leaving a mark.

"fuck zar-" mattheo moaned out before being cut off by zara's phone ringing.

"let it go to voicemail." zara said going back to kissing mattheo only to have her phone ringing again. she let a loud groan sitting up straight leaning over to the bedside table grabbing her phone. she looked at the caller and went pale.

"shit it's my mom be quiet!" zara said quickly still sitting on mattheo who was having a really hard time breathing as zara sat directly on his dick. zara answered the phone putting it up to her ear.

"hey mom what's wrong?" zara asked into the phone with a soft sleepy voice trying to put on an act.

"ZARAIAH RONÉ WILLIAMS! where the hell are you at?" zara's mom, cassandra screamed into the phone making zara pull it away from her ear wincing at the sound. mattheo looked up at her with a smirk as he heard her mom yell her full name that could only mean trouble.

"i'm at school mama where else would i be?" she questioned bringing the phone back to her ear hoping she wouldn't scream anymore.

"uhm i don't know maybe at this damn house getting ready for the gala?!" cassandra said to her which made zara pull the phone away again now looking at the date. oh shit today is that damn gala.

"oh right yeah mama i'll be there soon i'm sorry."

"ugh it's fine just be here quickly malik is waiting for you."

"okay i'll see you soon love you!" zara said before hanging up the phone she threw it down on the bed before looking down at mattheo who was staring back at her. she leaned down kissing him roughly before getting up off of him. he whined at the lost of contact which made zara smile.

"pussy-whipped n you haven't even fucked me yet." zara said putting on her pants. mattheo sat up on the edge of the bed pulling her in between his legs she rested her hands on his shoulder.

"you always gotta leave before i do." mattheo said rolling his eyes which made zara lean down kissing him again before pulling his head back.

"mm one day riddle." she told him before grabbing her phone off his bed.