[ Chapter 9 | a big switch up |

When Goldie gives up to try and ta  me ke over the pizzeria, shadow Freddy offers him a hand to help him take over, But shadow Freddy betrays Goldie and takes over his body to kill everyone and get back his stage. But he failed and got trap, Later on Goldie came to shadow and another deal was made. they'd be brothers and leave the pizzeria and take over another one. But the plan went side ways when Goldie decided to stay, shadow decided to continue with the original plan he had to take over the pizzeria with springy. springy destroyed three animatronic, Goldie found out and they fought, but Goldie unfortunately failed and got seriously hurt by springy. Freddy finally activated his powers and is now fighting shadow who is powered up.

*Read till the end to see what happens* *this ones a bit long*
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Freddy and shadow began fighting each other, as the snow blew hard it got cold fast. The pizzeria window began fogging up as snow began covering it, making it impossible for everyone to watch from inside. As Freddy fought rage grow as he continuously thought about Goldie and his friends.

his powers grew stronger as his punches became more aggressive and the electric increased. The others may have not seen what was happening, but could see the blue electricity perfectly through the foggy window. And it was a lot.

Springy sat back in amazement as he watched Freddy fight shadow and was sort of winning.

* oh good golly, he's strong! What a show, I wish I had popcorn. But, looks like blue is wining.. maybe I can spicy things up a bit.*

Springy wonder as he scratched his chin.

As Freddy fought shadow endlessly in speed, shadow began to get a bit irritated as each second he would get hit by Freddys electric fist over and over again.

" THATS ENOUGH!"

Shadow shouted, as he lifted both his arms up, strings wrapped around Freddys body immediately and tightened hard. Shadow began to swing Freddy around in the cold blizzard and slammed him to the ground and creating a hole.

Shadow began walking up to Freddy a bit, checking to see if he was alive, seconds later Freddy began crawling out the hole. He was feeling dizzy and coughing a bit, he struggled to stay on his feet as his entire body was in pain. Shadow grabbed Freddy by the neck and slammed him on the floor again.

And wrapped strings around him, Freddy couldn't move. He held up his knife as he stared deep into Freddys eyes. Springy clapped in the background cheerfully.

" oh wow, he's down just like that. That was pretty fast, and I was just about to join in to help you."

Springy then sat up a bit and began chuckling.

"finally at last the moment has come where I get to see faz bear die. there's no one to save you now. Not your friends, or your brother. And you couldn't even save him, now could you? He's probably dead by now.. buried deep within the snow, a whole popsicle. in this cold, cold, blizzard."

Springy said slowly as he chuckled. Freddy struggled to get out of shadows strong grip, he electrocuted and scratched him as much as he could, but his grip only got stronger.

" no use faz bear, you can struggle all you want. It won't do you any good this time. I'm not toying around with you anymore, I'm done. Your done."

Freddy paused as his eyes widened.

* no, no! This isn't it. I'm not dying here! I can't die here!*