Hunter is being protective towards his shy!fem!human!crush 🍥

Request: Hello! 😄 Can I request a The Owl House fluffy headcanon about how Hunter (GG) would protect his shy!female!human! crush? Like how he tries to make his shy!female!human! crush feels protected/safe? I really live for protective Hunter (GG)! 💖 Please?? ~🌺

*Credits to angelltheninth (Tumblr Blogger) is who writing on my TOH request!*

Hunter can be very protective indeed.

He didn't really have many things in his life that he used to be protective over since all his time was spent by Belos's side.

So when he gets the urge to be protective with you its all new to him.

He doesn't like seeing you sad, hurt or uncomfortable so if you are in that sort of situation he will step up immediately.

There aren't many people who would challenge him, he is the Golden Guard after all.

Still if you go to a rougher part of the Isles he likes to hold your hand while you walk.

If you're feeling uncomfortable still he will pull you against him, kiss your cheek and tell you that he's right by your side.

He will lent you his cloak as well if you want, its nothing special in his opinion but it does seem to have a calming effect on you so he doesn't mind.

While you hold hands he will brush his thumb over your hand for comfort.

If you're in danger from some kind of beast or demon he will step up to fight it no questions asked, but you don't always want him to.

Sometimes you think he's in over his head and that he'll get hurt himself so you pull him away before he has the chance to get into the fight.

Hunter doesn't like running away but he also knows that he has his limits and you're often there to remind him of that.

He likes to pull you in close while you sleep, make you feel safe and protected in his arms, it also brings him comfort that he has someone who trusts him that much.