chapter 3

A/N I'm gonna sketch the wings and outfits for Y/N soon, but I'm a double major with theater and nursing so it might be a minute.

Carmilla grabbed her hand and pulled her along to a separate room. As they entered the room, Y/N could see everything needed to change someone's appearance. She saw every color wig possible to have, every type of clothing available in hell, and any and all makeup. Her eyes widened as Carmilla set her in the chair in the middle of the room.
     "What is all of this?" She kept looking around and the room seemed to just have even more than she originally saw. Carmilla smirked at her, "This. This is what you are about to become in a sense. To play the part you must look it." With wide eyes, she smiled slightly excited for what was to come. She had only ever had (your hair length) white hair in heaven, had never put makeup on, and just was simple in heaven. This was so new to her. "I'm ready," she stated, excitement filling her eyes. "Good. Let's get started." Carmilla began to call for her team, ready to make this angel look like a walking devil, she had to be able to look normal down in hell. No one said she couldn't look like she couldn't be the queen of hell though.
    As the team appeared, Y/N could feel her excitement growing. She felt like she was being freed in a sense. No one had ever let her do these things in heaven. While there, you aren't supposed to want to change. You're supposed to love everything there, but being born there, she always wanted change. She wanted to look like herself. The clothing and, honestly, everything felt so fake. It felt unnatural, but Carmilla was about to change all of that.
     The team started by putting a wig cap on, making sure a wig would go on smoothly. Once that was secure, they grabbed a beautiful, long wig, reaching to below her ass. It was black, with red and silver in the front, colors you hardly see in heaven. They did the quick and efficiently. After installing the wig, they moved to makeup. Again they did this quickly, laying down the base and giving her a deep red Smokey eye. This stood out heavily against her (your skin tone) skin. (I'm a paper white bitch. You can change the color to make it heavily stand out.)
    All that was left was the clothing. They quickly grabbed her an outfit from the hundreds of options and gave it to her. They gave her a skirt, pants, and three different tops. (Pictured above. I'll probably change it later lol)
    She chose to put on the (your choice) and walked out. As she walked out, she folded her wings, trying to figure out how to hid them. She had never had to his them before, so it felt awkward. As she was walking out she heard a snicker. "We'll you can't be doing all of that around here. People will see the awkwardness all over you," Carmilla told her, remembering how awkward it was for her. "Well, what the hell do I do with them. They're so big. I didn't realize they were even this big till now." As she said this, she saw a oversized zip up hoodie that matched her outfit fly towards her. She quickly grabbed it and put it on, covering her wings comfortably. "That's what you do with them. Now it's time."
  "Time for what, exactly?"

"It's time for you to go meet, Charlie Morning star."

Thank you guys for reading!! As always, go spread some kindness and I'll see y'all next chapter!!