Chapter 1: ~°'"...The Demon Catches Feelings... "'°~

//Before we start things off here's some info; this is a swap AU so Akaza is a Demon Slayer in this and Kyojuro is a Demon, uppermoon 3 to be exact. The uppermoons from the og is the same rank but the Hashira from the og is slightly different...

Their Siblings or Tsuguko is their partner in their rank or some of them were taken in by the Corps like Kanao, Aoi, and the three younger girls.
Uppermoon 1: Gyomei Himejima
Uppermoon 2: Giyu Tomioka
Uppermoon 3: Kyojuro Rengoku
Uppermoon 4: Sanemi Shinazugawa (+Genya)
Uppermoon 5: Obanai Iguro
Uppermoon 6: Mitsuri Kanroji
Uppermoon 7: Muichiro Tokito (+ Yuichiro)
Uppermoon 8: Uzui Tengen
Uppermoon 9: Shinobu Kocho

...Kyojuro Rengoku is a flamey looking Demon with two tall horns and fangs like ogre's teeth, he is very extroverted and cheery, but can be determined to get his way with such things. Rengoku grew quite abit from when we was a human so now he is 7'2 while Akaza is still 5'8. Kyojuro meets Akaza at the Mugen Train (like in the og series) but Akaza survives with the consequences of Kyojuro attempting to treat him and stay by his side...

[Two Months After The Mugen Train Incident]

Kyojuro Rengoku had been a reckless demon for centuries now until he met him... Hakuji Soyama or otherwise known as Akaza by the Demon Slayer Corps. Kyojuro had a good connection with the Slayer and seemed to have trouble staying away from his presence for long, he just wanted to stay by Akaza's side forever but Akaza could grow old and Rengoku would be alone again... So Kyojuro continued to beg Akaza in becoming a demon for him until he took a break from asking to learn more about his sudden feelings of this Slayer, he asked the other Uppermoons on the topic but didn't mention Akaza by name or that he was a Demon Slayer. He got a short answer from them, "A crush?" He said abit uncomfortably yet confused "Yes, you have a crush Kyojuro!" Mitsuri announced happily, clapping her hands together slightly.

"So... These feelings I have is something called love...?" He asked with a tilt of his head in confusion "Yes, I'm glad you finally found someone who loves you like you do!-" She'd say happily but was cut off, "I- I'm the only one between us who feels this way most likely, I haven't seen any signs from him showing affection..." Rengoku uttered with awkwardness yet abit saddened "Oh... Well I could still help you!- Wait... YOU SAID 'HE'?!" She said in shock by his mention "I- Is there something wrong with liking a guy?" He asked worried slightly. Mitsuri reassured him, "Ah, no... It's completely fine! I just wasn't expecting it to be a guy, but I'll still help!" She'd say with a warm reassuring smile towards him.

After that conversation, Kyojuro knew how Akaza effected him. He was in love with a demon slayer, that was against his morals; to fall in love with his Rival. But Kyojuro loved basically everything that Akaza was skilled at, and his fighting techniques are beautiful. His ways of fighting and everything about him was beautiful...
That's how he caught Kyojuro's eye, Akaza's feminine features aswell as his muscular build to him. It was almost love at first sight, for Kyojuro at least - Akaza on the other hand was uncertain...

[Akaza's Pov:]

Akaza didn't know what to think of the Mugen Train Incident, it was exhausting but at the same time it was enjoyable being able to fight such a strong, confident demon similar to his personality. He thought that way even though he was nearly killed by the same demon at the same place, but somehow he couldn't get the flamey looking demon out of his head. The Demon introduced himself as Kyojuro Rengoku which shocked Akaza since the Rengoku family was the ones who carried down Flame Breathing for centuries, and one of them just so happens to become a demon? He knew the demon would be strong but he wasn't expecting them to be apart of the Rengoku bloodline... Though after the Mugen Train Incident he couldn't help but admire the demon's skills at combat, the demon kept up with Akaza's movements which shocked Akaza in the moment of battle.

Now Akaza was healing at the Lotus estate, which was homed to one of the other Hashira, Douma. Douma liked to tease Akaza which left Akaza hating him in the process, but though they don't seem to get along they are quite good when teamed up together in combat. Since Akaza is the Shockwave Hashira and Douma is the Ice Hashira their breathing styles fit quite well even though Akaza's style is more destructive, it helps throw demons off their feet while Douma lurks unseen then strikes.

[1 Month ago]
(Akaza's pov)
I was trying to rest until I heard a tapping at my window, which was strange but I thought it might be one of the Kasugai crows so I gently got up to open the window. I strumbled over to the window with my hand at the side of my stomach from where my injury was, and tried to look out to see who was there. Then suddenly I saw a familiar face, it was the demon who I fought with from the Mugen Train Incident but why was he here? Was he here to finish me off!? I hesitated before looking at him and noticing there was no bad intention in his eyes, I slowly opened the window allowing him inside. Kyojuro slipped inside from the window and then stood infront of me, he gently examined me before picking me up suddenly, I squirmed abit in his grip then he put me back on my nursing bed. "Why are you here, demon." I ask with my eyes narrowed at him, "I made sure to not kill you with my final blow because I saw potential in you, I knew you would grow stronger but I understand your injuries will momentarily block your goal." The demon replied as he took a seat by me on the bed, "Don't act all comfortable around me, we're not friends you should know that. Now tell me why you're really here, Kyojuro." I say quite demanding. "I'm here to help you recover." He said straight forward, "Now why would you help me recover if you made these injuries." I ask trying to calm myself so I don't get irritated. "Well I know I hurt you badly but you've seem to caught my eye so I'll return back here mostly every night, if I don't arrive I'm probably busy with my own work." He spoke with care and concern in his voice.

//1128 Words!!
I'll hopefully update this series quite often so stay tuned for more chapters, but here's Chapter 1 for now. Leave any suggestions to add more to the series in the comments,
Hope You Enjoyed Reading!