Chapter 1: The Midnight Dilemma

"Get him guys!" I heard the team yelling as I laughed my ass out. The basketball team is always chaotic and I love to watch my friends playing, running around the court behind a ball.

"Gosh, y'all sucks!" I said as Ethan stuck his tongue out to tease me. I rolled my eyes at his childish behaviour. "Come inside buddy!" He said enthusiastically, making me shake my head.

I sat on the stairs staring at all of them playing. It was my dream years ago to be on the basketball team but fate had some other choices and my hand broke after falling from the stairs causing my strength to low.

My phone's rang , grabbing my attention as I pulled it out of my pocket only to see Mrs Hwang calling me, the dean of this University. I quickly answered,

"Hey, y/n I hope I didn't bother you" she asked politely as I smiled. She is so sweet. "Not at all. Tell me what can I do for you?" I asked as she spoke up without wasting any second. "Actually there is a transfer student and his parents personally asked me to show him around since he didn't know anything about it."

I hummed in acknowledgement. "So you want me to volunteer for him?" I asked frowning my eye brow as she hummed in response. I look in front of my friends engrossed in basketball. There is no use dreaming about something you are prohibited to touch. I should get myself with something else. "Yeah I will be there in 5 minutes." I said as she agreed, declining the call.

Grabbing my bag, I stood. "Hey, Jeena, i'mma leaving and got some work" I said calmly to the instructor there. She smiled and nodded telling me that she would inform the others as I walked out of the court side and headed to the dean's office.

Our University campus was huge, the gardens were well designed with beautiful different flowers and well cut trees. The surroundings were so fresh and chilling in short.

I walked through the corridor since the office is at the end of it. Reaching there I knocked on the door. A come in was heard making my feet move inside the room. The room had an aesthetic vibe, it was brown and the interior was beautiful, fantastic, the more you look around the words will be Out of your mind or speech.

My gaze fell on the back of a guy sitting in front of her as his back faced me. I looked at Mrs Hwang who smiled seeing me. "You're here!" She said and gestured to me to come near.

I stood beside the guy, a bit behind him. "Taehyung, this is Y/n. One of the most adoring and loving kids and your fellow mate in sculpture class. She will guide you through the University and if you need anything you can ask her" she said as I smiled at her words.

The guy, Taehyung nodded to her before turning to me and passing me a small smile. "Let's go" I said as he nodded and we both walked out of the office.

We walked through the corridor as I looked at him. He has such a unique and handsome look, has a fair complexion with soft, expressive eyes that sparkle. He has thick, dark eyebrows that frame his face perfectly. His hair bangs falling on his forehead, giving him a charming and youthful appearance.

"May I ask you a question, if you don't mind?" I asked as he looked at me and hummed. "Why mid term admission?" our feet never stopped as he inhaled a deep breath as I heard his steady breath, "Was studying in Amsterdam and-" before he could say further I choked on my own saliva.

What?! Amsterdam??!!

I stood and looked at him shocked, "Amsterdam like the Netherlands?!" He nodded in agreement. His eyes were confused, innocence falling from them. "Damn! I envy you alot" he smiled a bit as we made our way to the cafeteria.

"So here you can eat, the food is really good here!" I said as we moved towards another way, "and this corridor will lead you to many departments like, drama, singing, sports, social activities, and many more" I said looking at him as he nodded.