betrayal

Eri took a little bit to heal, Kota and Miyu usually helped out with the physical therapy. There was actually a meeting with the commission today as they were trying to determine if maybe villains could be redeemed and should have another chance. Eri was actually second to the leader seeing as she was the reason Japan trusted heroes so much. Kota and Miyu didn't have any say at all since they weren't even part of the council, they were allowed in meetings though since that made eri happy, plus they helped eri make decisions.

Once they all got settled down eri was sitting between Kota and Miyu as they just talked. "What should we do for vee's first birthday?" Eri asks and Kota smiles, "a little party and a mermaid smash cake?" Kota suggested and eri nods. Soon the person who is proposing the case comes in so everyone quiets down. "Greetings, today we are here to determine if villains can be redeemed and deserve a chance to prove themselves" the commission leader Jazmine speaks. "Mr. Yui please state your case." With that the whole case just started, they were given so many documents of one of their patients who so far made a lot of improvement. "This is fucking bullshit. Villains are fucked up assholes! If we give them another chance then we're giving them a golden fucking ticket to kill how many innocent people? And maybe some of us!" Satsuki yells. "But... haven't we all said sometimes all we need is a second chance?" Eri speaks up, "I mean.... we've all fucked up....and we have evidence of them TRYING to change...why not give it a shot?" Eri says looking at Jazmine. "Yea so they can come right back and kill your fucking kid." Satsuki growls. She quickly shut up when vee and Kota shot her a death glare, they weren't bound by the rules of the council so pissing them off wasn't wise since they could easily get away with beating a bitch.

"How about we just keep fucking killing their asses? Keep them in check." Someone says and eri froze, "what?..." Eri looks at the person shocked, "we told you not to tell her!" Satsuki scolds and eri was just pale and at a loss. "I...Jazmine?... You didn't..." Eri says desperately hoping that she didn't know. Jazmine just gets up and gently lifts eri's face, "I'm sorry Hun...I didn't wanna burden you with such a decision...it's what was best for all of Japan...what was required...." Jazmine says and eri swats her hand away. "I can't believe I fucking trusted you...I was stupid to think that we all stick to hero code as well as our values. You all are no better then they are." Eri says turning away. "Eri! You have to list-" Jazmine starts when Miyu and Kota rush to comfort eri and they both gave Jazmine a look letting her know not to follow. "I.... killing villains.... they're human too...what have they done that makes them any less than us?" Eri says turning towards Miyu and Kota. "...I disagree with killing them for fun...but you don't understand what it's like...when it's you or the villain...or someone you love... we're not proud of it but..." Miyu looks down and eri just falls to her knees from feeling weak. "Babygirl...listen...while sometimes it's unavoidable we don't agree with anything they said...so whatever you want to fight for well support you..." Kota says as eri jumps into his arms and he just hugged her. Miyu joined the hug and they just comforted eri.

That night they actually ended up leaving, eri didn't feel like helping them any more than she had. Especially with this new information, they got home later that day and they got back to screaming and crying and the babysitter rushing around trying everything to calm vee down. "O-oh hey! Sorry I didn't know you were coming back..." She says and eri takes Vee from her. "Aw little loves what's wrong?" Eri kisses vee on the forehead and the girl snuggles and rests her head on eri's shoulder holding onto her shirt and hair. "How did you..." The girl looks at eri shocked. "Don't be fooled...she's a huge daddy's girl....she just enjoys Mama's snuggles" Miyu smiles, vee was glued to both her parents and sometimes she just wanted them...which is why she was usually so fussy. Once the babysitter left everything went almost back to normal. Eri was taking care of Vee while Miyu and Kota were being harassed by the commission who were trying to contact eri or at least get Miyu and Kota on their side. They were both loyal to eri and didn't even hear them out they actually ended up shutting off their phones and going to spend time with eri and vee. "Can you guys take her? I really need to pee" eri says and Kota takes Vee from eri as the she leaves. "Hey Lil angel, how are you doing?" Kota smiles rocking vee and she clings to Kota and makes a Happy squeal. "A daddy's girl through and through" Miyu chuckles, Kota smiles and rubs vee's back and kisses her on the forehead.