Mic x Pickle(Angst to Fluff)

THIS TAKES PLACE WHEN MICROPHONE GOT ELIMINATED AND ENDED UP BACK AT THE HOTEL!! (Pickel and Microphone were already dating before this!!! Context: On episode 7 "Everything's A-OJ", Microphone was cleaning around the lobby and got distracted talking to Pickel for a long time until later being dragged out by Knife who forced her to get back to work. But since then, Microphone has been sneaking into the hotel during the day and night when there is no competition just to see Pickel. They started officially dating during episode 11 "Kick the Bucket")

Microphones POV:
As I walked through the portal, a sad smile formed after Knife told me to say hi to Pickle for him. But it hit me as soon as I got back to the hotel, it didn't feel right. I saw Pickle on the couch, playing his casual game as he was the first time they had met. He looked rather concentrated and I wasn't in the headspace really to say or interact with anyone after tonight.

But of course that was all ruined when Trophy came running down stairs yelling his ass off, which I guess was typical since I saw the Cherries who were sitting by the kitchen counter cover their ears and roll their eyes as if it happens that often. And while all this was happening I really wasn't paying attention. My mind zooming in different places about different things to the point I was as still as a statue just standing in the lobby of the hotel.

That was interrupted when I heard a "snap" noise of someone snapping their fingers infront of me. And in fact it was. But it was Pickel. After I blinked a little I squinted my eyes to really take in who it was for a second, and as soon as I realized I went on autopilot and started talking. "Oh, h-hi!! Sorry uh.. I-" I was cut off as Pickel put his finger on my mouth, keeping me quiet as he started talking.

"It's fine? Why,, were you just standing there? Your face looks ,, pale? Are you good? Do you want to sit down?" I was kind of shocked by the kind offer and gesture, despite being cut off just a moment ago, but he did move his finger so I could answer him back properly. "I would,, like that. Thanks. And,, I don't know,, to be honest."

As I walked over to the couch, so did he as he sat down next to me. Not close enough for skin to be touching but close enough he could hear me and I could hear him. "What do you mean? Did something happen? Last time I saw Knife he said you were doing well,, did that change?" I wasn't sure how to respond with words at the moment so I nodded my head slowly and looked away from him.

I could hear him sigh as he placed his hand on the left side of my face, looking me directly in the eyes as I slowly looked back at his. "Mic.. what's going on, love?.. you've been.. not yourself.." At those words my eyes filled up with small tears as I looked down, too scared to look at him directly as I spoke. "..It's.. not my elimination that's making me.. sad.. it's .. something.. no.. someone else."

Third person POV:
Pickel looked at Microphone with a confused, concerned, and a little frustrated expression. Confused cause he wanted to know who, concerned cause he hated seeing her in pain especially from others, and he was frustrated as to why someone would hurt her like this.

Microphone sighed before speaking again, wiping a tear from her eyes. "..It was Taco.."
And as soon as those words were said, Pickel froze. His whole expression and skin turned pale and blank at hearing ,,her,, name again. "W-what..??! Like.. T-Taco?! T-The one in t-that photo??" Pickel pointed to the photo he had of him and Taco from season one and Microphone looked over at it. Taking a second before nodding.

Pickel was absolutely shocked and didn't exactly know what to say, but given his girlfriend looked hurt and still clearly sad, he built up courage and words to say. "What.. did she do?" Microphone looked back at him and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know just.. she tricked me.. into.. hurting my friends.. and now TestTube hates me!.. All because of HER!!"

Microphone raised her a voice a little as she couldn't help but start crying out into Pickels arms. She felt so weak and vulnerable for doing so until she felt Pickels arms wrapped around her and one of his hands reach up to her head, lightly stroking her hair as a form of comfort. Since Microphone had more of a physical way of affection, it grew onto Pickel as-well.

"Its.. It's okay.. she .. can't get to you now.. and I'm sure I can help convince TestTube you.. didn't do anything wrong.. I'm sorry this happened. It shouldn't have .. I know a how it feels to trust someone.. and give them information and time and care.. for them to take it for granted and pull some.. bad stunts.."

Microphone hugged her boyfriend tightly as her crying slowly calmed down, she looked up at him, still hugging him as she noticed he had a couple tears in his eyes. So she gently reached her hand up and wiped his tears away before pulling away from the hug, kissing his cheek gently.

Pickel blushed softly and in return wiped some of her tears away and kissed her on the nose. She giggled a little bit and it made Pickel smile, knowing she was starting to feel better. Pickel looked over at the clock on the wall and realized it was 10:56pm, and as soon as he did Microphone yawned. He giggled himself and pulled her down on top of him as he lied down on the couch with her on his chest.

She blushed but leaned into his touch and relaxed fully in his arms as he grabbed the blanket that was sitting on the top of the couch and wrapped it around her and him. He kissed her on the forehead and slowly watched her fall asleep. He still had a lot of pain and sympathy towards her and what happened. And started getting some pretty nasty flashbacks of him and Taco, all until Microphone sneezed which snapped him out of those thoughts.

He smiled and rubbed her head softly, looking down at his beautiful girlfriend. Man was he lucky to have her. He pulled her closer and closed his own eyes, slowly drifting asleep. He'd worry about Taco another time.

:BONUS: After Trophy came back from his temper tantrum outside, the first thing he saw when he walked in was Microphone cuddled up on Pickel. Both sound asleep. Trophy held in a laugh as he ran up the stairs wanting to wake EVERYONE up by yelling "MIC AND PICKEL HAD SEX ON THE COUCH!!!"

OJ obviously heard this and since he knew they very much DID NOT have sex on the couch he handed Trophy a tent, blanket, and pillow and kicked him outside for the night.

OMG IM SOOOOO TIREDDDDD AHHHHHHHHHH
Word count: 1221?!?!?!😨