Theme of Royalty

*Next day*

*Next day*

Jason told me last night that i have meeting with Mr. Evans about some collaboration. Jason pick me from my house. Today he brings his Porche 911 i mean it's just a car why they need to spend so much money on it. He is literally crazy about cars and i have zero interest in it. We reached the company. When we enter in lobby Mr. Bernardi was chatting with the receptionist if he is that much free then he can use his time in good things rather then chatting with someone. When the receptionist sence my presence she immediately straighten herself and greeted me with a bow and get back to her work. Mr. Bernardi started walking towards me and he took my hand and kiss on it while saying Good morning in a flirty tone. I am shocked by his action but i didn't say anything.

When we reach my office i summon Madhavi and tell her to give Mr. Bernardi an office tour and tell him everything about work. "Mr. Bernardi, in my company models didn't just do ramp walk they also tell their opinions and ideas related to designs of the dresses. So, Madhavi tell him about the Fashion Fest and gather everyone in the meeting room after 2 hours. We will discuss about the theme." Madhvi nods and start moving while Mr. Bernardi is watching me like he is wants to say something "Do you have to say something Mr. Bernardi" i asked him but he just smiled and say "You are looking pretty today, Miss. D" is he flirting with me did he forget that i am his boss. I just roll my eyes while shaking my head and then he chuckled on my action and go after Madhvi. "He is such a pain in the ass" i said with a smile.

*Meeting with Mr. Evans*

"Miss. D i know you had a hard time in setting this company. If became partners then i will give you new models and you will give me their price." Mr. Evans said while putting his hand on me by his action Jason try to say something but i stopped him I can sense that he is angry and so i am, how dare he touch me. But i stay calm. "Mr. Evan they are models, not an objects you can put a price on." I said while removing my hand from his. "Oh Miss. D you know they are that kind of models who can do anything for money, and they can even be more than a model if you want my company teached them everything" He said with a sloppy smile. "Well Mr. Evan I don't think we can work together, I don't even know about your other works and I can't risk my company's reputation, as you know it's so tough for a girl to become successful in this industry." I said while moving my fingers on his thighs "You dont need to worry about anything Miss. D, i have lot's of connections nothing will happen to you i do many illegal things and some powerful people helps me in it." He said while grinning like a mad person and I can't tolerate it anymore "Do you really think I don't know about your illegal work of human trafficking under the name of modelling and escort business and your mistress who is pregnant with your child does your wife knows about that." I said in a stren voice.

"Miss. D what are talking about, you are crossing your lines don't forget i am your elder and i am in this industry before you. No one is clean here, even you also." He said aggressively. "Well do you have any proof, DO.YOU.HAVE.ANY.PROOF. And you have already crossed the lines when you touched me." I kicked him on his chest and he fell down before he can stand up i put my heels on his that hand from which he touched me and stop his scream with a kick on his face. He groan in pain and try to remove my heel from his hand because of that his hand started bleeding. "Bitch, i will kill you" again he dare to run his mouth, i grab his hair and said "Oh, poor Evan you are not even able to touch the single strand of my hair and you are talking about killing me, i like your imagination. Jason take him to the room. We will meet soon Mr. Evan"

*In meeting room*

"So anyone have any idea abut the theme of Fashion Fest." Everyone started looking at each other. "Miss. D how about we take Royalty as a theme we will make something in Indian royal way." Noah said "How about royal but simple as our company" Oliver added they both are the best fashion designer in the company. "So, let's do that, we will take the theme Royalty but in simple way. Without crown, ornaments any any heavy work on cloths just simple white clothe which shows peace but shows all the qualities of King." Madhvi said i like her idea but "King and war are correlated peace is momentary, A king is one who accepts the crown as well as its thorns, the struggle, betrayal, pain and trust issue comes with the power of crown." I said feeling little heavy in my heart. "Miss.D is right, let's have a colour changing concept as the model walks the colour of the cloth will change like white, red, blue and we will use turban as a crown." Mr. Bernardi said i like his idea well he is not that much bad, then a sound of notification disturbs the meeting. "Whose phone is that." I asked and then everyone's eyes on the Mr. Bernardi i think i praise him too early. He is looking at his phone and his facial expressions is changed i feel there is something wrong with him but what, and why i am worry about him he can handle himself. Dikku, don't let him have any effect on you, he is your enemy. "Mr. Bernardi i hope from next time you will keep you phone silent in the meeting." I told him through gritted teeth. He looks at and nod silently there's something but what.

I told everyone that the meeting is over and order them to give me designs in 1 week. "Madhvi take Mr. Bernardi measurements he is our main model." As i said that Mr. Bernardi looks at me "I don't like anyone touching me, can you take my measurements" he said that with a puppy face is he trying to act cute with me, Madhvi and Jason both are looking at him puzzled like they are trying to understand what he is trying to do but i understand his intentions he is challenging me and i like challenges "Why not" after saying that i take few steps closer to him but my phone rung and looking at the caller name on the screen i knew that i am fucked up.

______________________________________

Well do you like the violent side of Miss. D and what do you think she will do with that Evans.

OMG Luca is flirting with Miss. D 💞

What do you think who called Miss. D