🔸️timeline - up to the 1st of September 1994

║       

║⠀⠀₀₄.₁₀.₁₉₃₅
╙🔸️Minerva McGonagall Birthday
Minerva McGonagall was born as a daughter to muggle priest Robert McGonagall and witch Isobel McGonagall née Ross.
║       

║⠀⠀₀₁.₀₉.₁₉₅₇
╙🔸️Minerva McGonagall starts working at Hogwarts
After two years of working in the Ministry (Department of Magical Law Enforcement), Minerva is asked for a vacant position and was hired as Professor for Transfiguration and Head of Gryffindor house.

║⠀⠀₀₉.₀₁.₁₉₆₀
╙🔸️Severus Snape Birthday
Severus Snape was born as a son to Tobias and Eileen Snape née Prince in Cokeworth.

║⠀⠀₂₉.₁₁.₁₉₆₂
╙🔸️Theodore Rennington Birthday
Theodore Rennington was born as a son to the Rennington family in Chadlington, Cotswolds.

║⠀⠀₂₅.₀₅.₁₉₆₆
╙🔸️Lysanna McGonagall Birthday
Lysanna McGonagall was born as a daughter to Robert McGonagall and Mary-Ann McGonagall née Stewart. Robert is Minerva's youngest brother.

║⠀⠀₀₁.₀₉.₁₉₇₁
╙🔸️Severus Snape attends Hogwarts
Severus Snape attends Hogwarts and gets sorted into Slytherin House.

║⠀⠀₀₁.₀₉.₁₉₇₄
╙🔸️Theodore Rennington attends Hogwarts
Theodore Rennington attends Hogwarts and gets sorted into Ravenclaw House.

║⠀⠀₀₁.₀₉.₁₉₇₇
╙🔸️Lysanna McGonagall attends Hogwarts
Lysanna McGonagall attends Hogwarts and gets sorted into Gryffindor House.

║⠀⠀₃₀.₀₆.₁₉₇₈
╙🔸️Severus graduates Hogwarts
Severus graduates at Hogwarts.

║⠀⠀₀₁.₀₉.₁₉₇₇
╙🔸️Lysanna takes over position as Quidditch Chaser
Lysanna applies for tryouts and eventually gets chosen as a chaser for the Gryffindor Quidditch team. Minerva of course is proud.

║⠀⠀₀₁.₀₈.₁₉₇₉
╙🔸️Pearl Quirrel Birthday
Pearl is born as a daughter to Quirinus Quirrel and an unknown mother. She is raised entirely by him and later Severus. 

║⠀⠀₀₁.₀₈. ₋ ₃₁.₀₈.₁₉₈₀
╙🔸️Severus finds Smeagol
20 year old Severus encounters his cat Smeagol as a kitten during a travel to Las Vegas. He gets the kitten from a woman and takes him home.

║⠀⠀₁₆.₀₅.₁₉₈₁
╙🔸️Death of Lysanna's parents
Robert and Mary-Ann McGonagall are murdered by deatheater Archer Cygnus in the night of the 16th of May.

║⠀⠀₀₁.₀₉.₁₉₈₁
╙🔸️Severus starts working at Hogwarts
Driven by remorse and regret, Severus Snape takes the chance, given to him by Albus Dumbledore in return for a lifetime of loyalty, to take over the position as potionsmaster and head of Slytherin house. 

║⠀⠀₂₄.₁₂.₁₉₈₂
╙🔸️Lysanna has mastered the Animagus ability
She spends Christmas Eve at Hogwarts and wanders off into the forest as a lynx. It is not quite known, when she started her studies on this ability, however, this is the earliest mention. 

║⠀⠀₃₀.₀₆.₁₉₈₄
╙🔸️Lysanna graduates Hogwarts
Lysanna graduates at Hogwarts. 

║⠀⠀₁₆.₁₀.₁₉₈₅
╙🔸️Lysanna and Theodore both join the Ministry
Lysanna passes her test to become part of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement, following both her father and aunt in career. 
Theodore, even though, older, is in the same year. He had formerly dedicated some years to traveling and studies.  

║⠀⠀₁₆.₁₀.₁₉₈₅ ₋ ₂₄.₁₂.₁₉₈₆
╙🔸️Lysanna and Theodore start a relationship
Lysanna eventually gives in to Theodore's countless tries of winning her over, fooled by the sweet lies and promises he has spun to fulfill his goal. They continue working together, he, however is more sucessful on career matters and climbs up to being her superior at work.

║⠀⠀₁₈.₀₆.₁₉₉₃
╙🔸️Lysanna breaks up with Theodore
They are supposed to meet Rufus Scrimgeour and his wife for an important dinner, however, Lysanna uses this opportunity to finally end the rather toxic relationship they had. Theodore never really recovers from the crack it had left in his ego and thereafter makes sure to let her feel his superiority at work.

║⠀⠀₀₁.₀₉.₁₉₉₄
╙🔸️Lysanna starts working at Hogwarts
After enduring Theodore's attitude for another year, Lysanna finally gives in and accepts her aunts offer to take over the vacant post as professor for Ancient Runes at Hogwarts. 
║ 
║ 
║ 
║ 
║