AU Idea

I read a demon oneshot and am now inspired however I don't know what to call it so if you could please put name suggests in the comments.
That would be great thanks

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

There would be 3 different creatures.
Humans
Devils/demons
Angels

You would get sorted into the creature at the age of 10. It will sort you based of the way you think and act. (and a bit in the future, spOOkY✨)

Angels

If you get choosen to be an angel then you get get a halo (no not the game 😑) and beautiful fluffy wings.

The stronger you are the less drippy you halo is, as well as your wings being more white depending on your actions (how kind you are).

Most people will favour angels because you can only be an angel if your not evil but very kind. This means that getting jobs and ect... would be easier for them.

They can also fly and have a slightly fast healing speed. Not to fast but would still health faster then humans and demons.

They can also hide/put away their wings and halo but you wouldn't really ever see an angel do that since they're favoured. Apart from going to sleep since the halo would become annoying. They have to put both things away so they can't just have their wings or halo out, it would either both shown or both gone.

Human

You would not get anyway extra things.

You would get choosen a human if you're not super nice but not evil.

This would mean it's a normal life when it comes to jobs, ect... as you would not be favoured neither disliked.

Demons

If you were choosen as a demon you would get either red, purple or dark Blue horns, small black wings (which are mostly for decoration since they can't fly with them) and a black (and whatever colour you got for your horns) tail.

Demons are a bit more different as there is a second form that only the most evil, powerful and most definitely cruel people would receive but we will talk about that in a minute.

Demon ranking is shown through their horns. The more powerful and evil they are the more yellow lines they will get going round their horns (they can get up to the max of 8 lines).
Thier tails are fully controllable so they can hold stuff with them if they want but you need to train it more strength.

When it comes to favouring or disliking, demons definitely get the not nice route as many are disliked. However as long as your demon ranking is only 2 lines or less then you would more or less be allowed to live the same as a human but you would still get comments about it.

The second form is only obtainable if you have had 8 lines for at least half a year. Even if you do somehow obtain 8 lines (which is quite rare to happen in general), you might not qualify for the second form since you most be truly cruel to reach the standards.
When in the second form your tail will become super super sharp, so sharp that it could easily impale someone if you trained enough. Your wings would also grow meaning they aren't just for decoration but for flying now too. Your wings turn feathered but can get gaurded by scales, however they will become more heavy and harder to fly with. The lines on the horn will turn either red, purple or blue (what ever colour you got as your normal horns would be the colour of the rings), while the rest of the horn will shall turn black.

The demon can also hide their tail, horns and wings. It is the same with angel that it is either all shown or nothing is. You would so alot of demos doing this to not have to deal with stares or to get job, ect...
BUT! If you have the second form you can put away a sertain thing or do a mix, for example : you could have only your big wings out.
You could also have you sharp tail out with the normal horn and wings.

Also they can decide how many lines they want to show, it doesn't decrease their power just help hide it if someone want to see their demon form.

When in their second form, they have 2 sharper teeth, as well as having a more pointed tongue.

They can also mark one person at a time by biting them on the neck. The person must agree with it as it is like deal or contract. The mark basically claimed the person and is visible unless made invisible by the marker them self's. The mark can also give off an eura of the markers choice but can also be disabled by the said marker and since only second form demons can give marks it scares away people. They can only mark someone when in their second form since they need their sharper teeth out to work and can even work on an angel. Their mark is also very sensitive but only when it is visible. The eura can be only given off if visible as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chuuya wouldn't be able to get the second form due to having corruption.

Power can also be counted as supports (example: As soon as Mori became boss he gained a few lines).

Dazai's nullification ability doesn't do anything to the power of angels and demons.

No one can get redeemed meaning a demon can't turn to an angel and an angel can't turn into a demon.

Because of ✨magic✨ the wings and tails just phaze through the clothes however the horns don't though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

! PICTURES COMING SOON!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I'm really hoping to write a fanfic with this AU but I need a name first before I can do anything. If you could also help name what the second form could be called that would be a little bonus for me.
So do please help if you do have any ideas, to write it in the the comments because it would be much appreciated. ☺️

Have a fantastic day or night. 😎

Words: 1043