In SunClan

One day. I saw a cat that looked kinda nice so I went to meet her. Her name is mouse'tail.

"Hello." I said. She then turned her head and said "hi.." As if she was afraid of me. My owner. Called me back in before I could start a conversation with her. The next day I came back outside but couldn't find her.
A month later. My owner kicked me out for hanging out with another cat. And eventually. I found her again!
I trotted to her happily as she recognized me,
"Mouse'Tail?!"
"Mud'Paw!"
After reuniting we decided to run to her clan. 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧.
She showed me around before heading up to the leader.
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫.
"SunStar? I have a friend. Her name is mud'Paw. Can she join the clan?"
Mouse'Tail said calmly.
"Depends on what clan she is originally from.. You said her name is 𝐌𝐮𝐝'𝐏𝐚𝐰. Right?"
"Yes. Her name is mud'Paw"
Mouse'Tail said calmly.
"Sounds like she's from 𝐌𝐮𝐝𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧. Yes. Since we have an alliance with their leader. She can join us."
SunStar said softly. Mouse'Tail then looked at mud'Paw happily before saying "You can join us mudpaw!"
"I can?" Mudpaw said calmly.
"Yes! SunStar said you can join!" Mouse'Tail would say happily. "Awesome! So. Where is the apprentice den?"
Mudpaw would say softly. "Follow me! I'll show you where it is" mouse'Tail then starts to walk to the apprentice den "Here it is! I will be in the den beside you if you need anything" She says happily.
"Okay!" Mudpaw says before walking into her den with the other apprentices as they looked at her with confusion as they had never in their lives seen her before. She was able to make out some of their whispers. "Who is that girl?" "Why is she here?" "She looks weird. Like shes from mud clan" "She looks..... Well... Very different."
Mudpaw would sit there as they keep whispering rude things. Eventually. The sun went down. Mudpaw eventually heads to mouse'Tails den (mouse'Tail is a young warrior btw) "Mudpaw? What do you need?" Mouse'Tail says softly and tierdly. "The other apprentices were making fun of me."
Mudpaw says calmly. Curling up next to mouse'Tail in her nest, "Fine. I'll let you sleep here." Mouse'Tail says as she curls around mudpaw.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Srry it's short but I will ad more later :D
Words total:391
Holy shit that's a lot of words lol-
:3