Thirty Six

Zee laid his back down on the sofa and covered himself with the blanket. He closed his eyes and sighed. His heart is beating fast and he knows why. His other head got too excited at the sight if Nu.

He shakes his head and looked up at the dark ceiling. The living room lights are all turned off and the only light left on was the hallway light just in case Nunew get up in the middle of the night to get some water.

Zee then realized that the only thing that he can think about is Nunew. His smooth skin, deep eyes, beautiful skin, and luscious lips.

Zee remembered how Nunew's lips tastes like. How feeling Nu's tongue gives him tingles. How Nu's scent just drives him crazy. And speaking of Nu's smell, Zee sniffed the blanket he has.

It smells like Nu
Zee said in his head

Zee then felt excitement from the lower part of his body. He can feel his erection standing proud. Zee sighed loudly as he rubs his face.

"You cant be like this bro, we cant do this. You have to behave"
Zee quietly talk to his second head which is very much awake.

Zee frustatingly closed his eyes and tried to focus on something else. But closing his eyes was a bad idea because his brain started to think about the last time him and Nunew was being naughty in the sofa after eating ice cream.

Zee couldnt help but to lower his hand and touch himself on top of his boxers.

"Mmmmm"
Zee moans quietly.

Zee opened his eyes. He cant take it anymore. He stood up and looked at Nunew's door. He can see that Nu's lights are already off. He then took some tissues from the drawer. He went back to the sofa and sat down.
He closed his eyes as he lets his dick out of his boxers. He sighed as he feels the cold air hit his hot log.

He licks his lips as the image of Nu grinding on top of him appears on his head. His hand grasped his shaft and slowly pumped his own dick. He was imagining how Nu looked and feel as he goes up and down his dick.

"Fuck Nu"
Zee quietly moans

He's biting his lip to try and not moan louder. He gripped his shaft tighter as he quickens his pace. He gulped and licked his lips once more. The image of Nu's ass around his dick appears in his mind.

"Haa..."
Zee released a restrained breath.

Zee's eyes remained closed as the erotic feeling consumes him. His mind focuses on flashing Zee images of Nunew being sultry and seductive. His breathing becomes deep as he jacks himself off, not noticing that someone walked out of his room.

Nunew couldnt sleep no matter how much he tried. The image of Zee in just his boxers keep flashing into his mind. He can feel himself hardening and he felt guilty about thinking about Zee in an erotic way so he stood up and paced back and forth.

"I need to drink some cold water"
Nunew said to himself.

He slowly opened his door as quietly as he could. When he saw that the living room lights are off, he tiptoed to go to the kitchen. But the moment he reached the end of the hallway, Nunew froze in his spot. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped, because despite the room being dark he can clearly Zee sitting in the sofa with his hand on his dick.

Nunew's eyes directly went to Zee's hard dick. He focused on how Zee's hand go up and down. He saw him breathed deep and bite his lip. He saw how his adams apple bobbed as he gulped.

"Haaa"
Nunew hears Zee moans softly.

Nu woke up from his trance and quickly hid on the corner. His hand went to his chest as he feels his heart race. He then saw how his inititally half hard on is now a full erection in his trousers.