Fetch.

Dogday wakes up peacefully lying on the silky grass. He slowly got up and looked around. He sees Bubba Bubbaphant and Craftycorn painting on a painting easel demonstrating the unique creativity of art and mathematics.

He turns over to the opposite side to Pickypiggy and Bobby Bearhug snacking on snacks. He then heard some shouting he turned to where the shouting came from it was Hoppy Hopscotch competing against Kickin Chickin' at soccer.

Dogday finally thought he was at peace finally the feeling was so real. He lay down on the green grass and admired the clouds in the sky dancing with each other.

However, He heard a...

CRUNCH!

"H-huh?!"Dogday thought he heard something he turned around in curiosity but nothing was there. He relaxed again but the sounds kept getting louder and louder!

But then it stopped...

Dogday got anxious afraid to look.

Dogday then sat up but as he did he felt the presence of two arms around his waist. He then smelt a scent a scent so familiar...Dogday gulped afraid to look down. However, all the smiling critters noticed and shouted.

"CATNAP!" They pleaded with a smile.
Dogday quickly turned around, and there he was Catnap himself staring at him with a luscious smile.

"O-oh hey catnap dear ol' pal? Didn't see you there.." Dogday anxiously fiddles with his fingers. Catnap got closer pulling Dogday in making him more anxious than before.

Catnap pressed a kiss against dogday's cheek wrapping his arms around him. Dogday blushed as his smile rose. "Aw thank you!, say how about we play the old schmuckeroo'!" As Dogday held a blue ball in his hand.

Catnap dropped his arms from the hug and looked at the ball. He proceeds to wrap his tail around the blue ball and carefully analyze it up close. He finally nodded in agreement.

Dogday wags his tail in excitement quickly getting up. "Alright, then it's settled! First, I'll throw the ball and you retrieve it, and vice versa! Ready, Set, Fetch!" Dogday threw the blue ball across the field.

"Go, Go!"

"As fast as you can!"

Dogday shouts.

Catnap ran towards the ball and retrieved it towards Dogday. Spitting the ball out from his mouth onto his paw. "Ewww Catnap!" Dogday giggled as the saliva soaked his paw. Catnap smiled so charmingly towards Dogday, which made Dogday give him a warm big hug and started licking him all over.

As he licked Catnap they both fell to the ground as Catnap silently laughed begging playfully for dogday to stop. Dogday eventually stopped and started petting Catnap's ears. The satisfaction on Catnap's face led to him purring.

"Aww well aren't you just so cute! Nothing will split us apart!" Dogday smiles. However as soon as Dogday said that Catnap's purring had stopped, and just stared into Dogday's eyes.

His smile lowered down a bit. Making Dogday feel awkward. "Let's keep playing shall we?" Dogday questioned but Catnap just kept staring into his soul.

Dogday felt a bit more uneasy he helped Catnap stand up, But he just kept staring with the same smile over and over again. They continue to play fetch, But the energy from Catnap slowly fades away.

Suddenly, in one round Dogday threw the blue ball, As the ball went past Catnap. Catnap had no intention of the ball instead he just stood there staring at Dogday from a distance.

"Why are you just standing there?.."

"You can't be here.."

"You can't stay.."

Dogday looked worried as Catnap tilted his head down making his eyes not visible. He too looks down and there his mind clicks. "Wait a minute.."
"I'm not even supposed to have legs.." Dogday then looked up in realization as the clouds slowly turned red.

He turned towards the other critters. Bubba Bubbaphant and Craftycorn's eyes turned purely black with fresh blood leaking out, turning their painting easel towards Dogday revealing his legs detached from his body and covered in blood.

Dogday eyes widened he then turned to the opposite side. Pickypiggy and Bobby Bearhug look up in his direction with purely black eyes and even more fresh blood leaking from their eyes and mouths. Their snacks turned into bloody slimy organs holding them out offering to Dogday.

Dogday flinched in disgust he then heard some screams from the soccer field making him turn towards there. And there they were...Hoppy Hopscotch and Kickin Chicken covered in slits and cuts drenched in blood left in the position they were massacred by...

Catnap and The Prototype.

He then turned to Catnap, but Catnap was gone.."You lied to me..! This whole thing was a setup wasn't it!"
Dogday hollers for Catnap to hear. "You were manipulating me so what..! So you can kill me in my sleep?!"

"To use me for my loyalty!?" Dogday continues ranting.

"I don't understand what's gotten into you lately over these past decades. But ever since you and that stupid horrendous prototype of yours got together. You have been treating them as if he were a true god!" Dogday started to stomp his feet in disagreement.

"He's not even a real god he's just manipulating you for your power! He doesn't want you he just wanna use you and your abilities..!"

"He's not even a true friend!"

Catnap tackles dogday from behind putting him in a chokehold. His pupils seemed a bit different and his facial structure seemed more creepy than before.

The rain started to pour down.

"L-let me go!" Dogday tries resisting Catnap's force. Catnap started to choke him harder and harder. Dogday face starts to slowly turn a different shade as his blood isn't circulating through.

But with a kick, Dogday got Catnap off of him regenerating his stamina. "Had...enough...huff..-
Pussycat."

Catnap's tail swiftly lingers, But in a flash, he pounced on Dogday pinning him down on the wet grass with his claw against his throat.

"Oh, you're one to talk." Catnap's eyes sharpen a bit.
"Says the one who wanted me to cuddle-" Dogday was cut off due to catnap claw sharply but gently hooking his bottom lip.

BOOM!

The sound of thunder strikes.

He makes his fingers into his tongue slightly digging his claw in. "Keep talking or this will be gone too."
Dogday rolled his eyes pretending he didn't care.

"That means no more dog treats idiot." Catnap frowned.

"Yeah well at least I don't have to taste your di-"

SLIT!

Catnap claw pierced through Dogday's tongue.
Dogday screamed in pain as warm blood started to trickle down from his mouth.

"In other words, Dogday see you soon." Catnap hysterically started laughing striking one last time making Dogday's eyes close into the dark.

(Hi audience lmk how I did tbh I think this is my favorite chapter so far make sure to vote and comment down below YOUR favorite chapter so far!)