Chapter 1

A/n: Jai Shree Ram friends. Here is my new story. I hope you like it. Please vote, comment and share

Aarya POV:

As the alarm rang loudly through the silence of my room, I groggily opened my eyes, barely making out the numbers on the clock. With a soft groan, I reached out, fumbling to turn off the alarm, whispering a promise to myself, "Just 10 more minutes, then I'll get up." Sinking back into the warmth of my bed, I allowed sleep to envelop me once more, the urgency of the day momentarily forgotten.

The next thing I heard was the shrill sound of my alarm, piercing through my dreams for the second time. This time, as my eyes snapped open and darted to the clock, a surge of adrenaline kicked in. Realizing I was now running late, panic replaced my previous grogginess. Today was not just any day; it was my first day of college, a new chapter I had been eagerly awaiting. The thought of making a bad impression by arriving late on my very first day propelled me out of bed. With no time to waste, I hurried to get ready, determined not to let my initial laziness tarnish the start of my college journey.

In a rush, I quickly brushed my teeth, changed into the first clothes I found, and grabbed my bag. I didn't even have time for breakfast. I ran out of the house, hoping I could still make it on time. The streets were busy, and I felt nervous and excited at the same time. Today was important, and I didn't want to start it off by being late.

Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself My name is Aarya and  I am shy and introvert. Today is my first day at college and I am studying Computer Science and Engineering. I landed a spot in a prestigious college where most students come from well-off backgrounds. The twist? I'm not a wealthy student—I earned a scholarship to be here. Currently, I'm living solo in a small apartment and working at a restaurant to cover my basic expenses and rent. As you already see I am not a morning person but I love night I can be awake all night but wake up early in the morning is very difficult.

I'm the girl who seems like she can handle anything, and in many ways, I do, but beneath that strong exterior, I'm fighting my own battles every day. You'll often see me with a smile, trying to spread joy among those around me, even though I seldom share my own troubles because I don't want to burden anyone else.

As I hurried towards the college, my heart pounded with a mix of anticipation and worry. Thoughts of walking into a classroom late, with everyone's eyes on me, made me quicken my pace. I reached the college gates just in time, taking a moment to catch my breath and calm my racing heart. With a quick glance at my watch, I realized I had just a few minutes to spare. Relieved, I walked through the campus, my eyes wide with curiosity and excitement, ready to embrace the new experiences that awaited me on my first day of college.

Stepping into the college building, I navigated through the corridors, searching for my first class. The hallways were bustling with students, some looking as lost as I felt. I finally found the right classroom and, to my relief, managed to slip before the lecturer. Finding an empty seat at the back, I quietly settled down, my heart still beating fast from the rush. As I took out my notebook and pen.

While I was pulling out my notebook and pen, getting ready for the class to start, a girl approached me. She seemed friendly and a bit hesitant as she asked, "Can I sit here, please?" I couldn't help but smile at her politeness, and I quickly said, "Sure," to welcome her. She smiled back and settled into the seat next to me, also taking out her notebook and pen to prepare for the lecture. After a brief moment, she turned to me , "Sorry, I completely forgot to introduce myself. Hi, my name is Pari," she said with a warm smile. I felt a connection instantly, glad to meet someone so open and friendly on my first day. "Nice to meet you, Pari. My name is Aarya," I replied. Our simple exchange felt like the beginning of a new friendship, making the new environment seem a bit more familiar and less daunting.