ONE - Finding out

There was this boy, named Kim Gyuvin. Hes dad was the richest CEO in the whole city. He was cherished by everyone, because he was a sweet and humble boy. Just like his father.

One day, on a random sunday afternoon, at around 4pm, Gyuvin heard the gates to his house open.

'i wonder who it is..' Gyuvin thought, as no one came to his house around 5pm, unless its a business friend of his fathers. But, even if it was, hes father would immediately tell him that someones coming. To atleast get him ready.

Gyuvin walked to his room to tidy up a bit, he just came home from school anyways. He put on some decent clothes. A white polo shirt. The fabric was a little thin. So he decided to wear  clothed beneath it. He also wore black pants and a tie to look decent. He grabbed his rings and put them on. He then got called from his dad.

"KIM GYUVIN! COME DOWN HERE!"

"Ok father, coming!" He quickly got out of hes room and ran down all those stairs. He hated how there was like 4 floors, with long ass hallways. And the fact his room was on the 3rd floor made it worse.

When he got down, he saw a man that looked to be in his 40's. Maybe around 46? 47? Somewhere there, and then next to him was a pretty handsome man, yk? He had blonde ish white hair, Gyuvin really didn't know how to describe it, but yeah. He was also wearing a pretty formal atire. He was wearing a white cropped button down. Along with black fabric pants that made him look alot taller than he is. He wore a red tie, black shoes, and some accessorys, like a gold necklace, and some rings.

"Whats wrong father?" Gyuvin asked, curiously.

"Hello son, meet Shen Ricky. Hes dad is one of my close friends." Gyuvins father explained.

The guy called Ricky, walked a bit closer to Gyuvin and bowed down, he also put his hand out to shake Gyuvins hand, and of course he accepted it and bowed back.

"Nice to meet you. Shen Ricky. My name is Kim Gyuvin" Gyuvin said, flashing Ricky with his cute and big smile.

"Nice to meet you too. Kim Gyuvin." The guy named Ricky said. Letting go of Gyuvins hand and going back to his father.

"Im Rickys Dad, Call me Mr. Shen, or even dad" rickys dad chuckle a bit. Gyuvin forced out a small laugh. He was genuinely curious. What does he mean by "call me dad?"..

"Haha, since you look confused my dear son, you know your turning 20, in the next 2 weeks?" Gyuvin responded with a simple nod. "Well, remember when you said you wanted to experience love? Well, i found you love. Hes perfect. Hes handsome, rich, hard working, everything! Me and Rickys dad has arranged a marriage the day after you birthday."

Gyuvins mouth laid wide open. He closed his mouth as he was trying to process everything. Hes getting married? After his birthday? With someone he doesn't know?!

"Father. When i say love, i don't mean this kinda love.." Gyuvin tried to explain to his father, that he didn't want to marry this random guy he just met today.

"Kim Gyuvin. I love you, and i want the best for you, you said you wanted someone to love you! I have someone know. YOU will have someone now. Aren't you gonna be happy?" Gyuvins father explained.

Gyuvin loves his father. Dearly. He would do anything for him. But this isn't going well for him. He wants to find TRUE love. Not some love his father found for him! But. As Mr.Kims ONLY child, he shouls fufill everything his father wants him. Its for the best! I guess.

".. Okay." i simply said. My father looked at me and smiled. He whispered something is my ear

'Thank you' is what i heard.

Ricky and his dad was here for dinner. It was basically our parents talking.

"Gyuvin. I have a question" Ricky asked me out of the blue

"Go ahead!" I answered.

"Have you ever experienced lov-love before?" He was kinda mumbling. He looks like he memorized those words. hah, Gyuvin laughed a bit in his own world. Before answering

"well, i have gone on dates before, but never really gotten into a real relationship before." Gyuvin said, before adding "have you?"

"No. I haven't had time to have silly dates. Nor relationships." Ricky answered coldly. Gyuvin was pretty suprised with his dry reply. And also pretty much everyone in the room.

(Forgot to mention, there was gyuvins mom as well)

"Well, i have been trying to get him to date. But hes such a hard worker! He studies 2 hours a day to get 100's. He wants to continue my job as Best Mafia. Haha" Rickys father said. My mother and i chuckled at his response.

"Well, my son is going to take over the CEO!"

"How is he? If hes going to marry MY son!" damn. Why did Rickys dad- i mean Mr. Shen reminded me of it...

"That means Ricky has to take good care of Gyuvin!" The both men laughed out loud. While my mother giggled slightly at there small debate.

"Well, it was fun getting to know you Gyuvin. But Ricky and i have to get going before his little sister gets all worried and.. Goes feral" he hinted something in it. Feral as in sassy crying feral? Or.. Feral FERAL? Gyuvin wouldn't know, they were a mafia family anyways.

They said there goodbyes and the Shen father and son duo left the mansion.

After everything was done Gyuvin walked up to his room. Yes, up the hell stairs again. He wondered why didn't they have a elevator instead.. It would be much easier to get around.

Once he got in his room, he got in his silky black pajamas. They were extremely comfortable and turned on the AC. But before he slept, he checked his phone and saw that his friend, Yujin texted him. He decided he'll reply in the morning. So he just went to sleep.

END OF CHAPTER ONE