Divorce me: Part 2

*Warning mature content*

But Y/n’s ardent wish didn’t reach him.

After being subdued by the kisses, she was lifted up by Taehyung.

“…No matter how much you love him, you chose me to be your husband.”

While listening to her husband’s dark tone, sweet numbness dominated her body. She should have resisted him—but she couldn’t.

“Ah… Taehyung, aah, ah—!”

Getting down on all fours to receive her husband was an incredibly lewd act for the newlywed Y/n.

Even more so when she was taught by her tutor that the act of consummation was supposed to proceed calmly between the couple, while facing each other.

But after three years, Y/n knew that there was more than one way to make love with her husband.

There’s no limit, Taehyung used to say.

Thus, they’d make love with the fervor of a beast.

“…Do you dislike it? For someone as innocent as you to be this sexy…”

Taehyung carried her to the bedroom and devoured her like a beast.

Y/n held on to her conviction, but her body immediately submitted to her husband. As they sunk deeper into the act, he laid Y/n on his stomach and lifted her hips.

Even though it was the second time, he rammed her from below like there was no tomorrow.

“—How obscene… Did your affair partner teach you this?”

“I-I don’t know… Ah, Taehyung, it feels so good, so good…!”

The fear of his death, the loss of her loved one—all drove her insane.

While single-mindedly chasing for pleasure, she ran her fingers through her hair.

She wanted to forget everything. She wanted to believe that in his strong arms, absolutely nothing could happen.

But in her desolate mind, the bloodied visage of her husband flashed repeatedly—his colorless lips, which would never move again.

“—Nooo! Have mercy, no…!”

In frenzy, she tried to escape, but he held her down.

Even though she was restrained, Y/n’s body writhed in delight, squeezing her husband.

“W-what’s the matter? You’re tightening around me… How greedy you’re, clinging to me like this… I’m sorry for being such a bland husband… But right now, I’m the one pleasuring you, don’t you ever forget this!”

Y/n cried in delight as her waist bucked in pleasure.

Both her sweat and tears dissolved into the sheets, and every time she exploded in pleasure, wanton cries would erupt from her.

“…Why can’t you understand… How do I feel? I’ve been longing for you… all this time!”

Tormented by the relentless climax, Y/n’s consciousness was dulled.

While she could hear his voice, she didn’t quite understand what he was implying.

“Ah, it feels good, it feels so good…!”

“…I know. I know that you like it rough… After all, I was the one who taught you everything…!”

“Nnh, aah… Taehyung, I’m coming—”