200

jay

jaypingco

jaypingco

Hi, Miss Secretary :)

Of all the things I didn't expect to happen, you are my favorite unexpected blessing that came to me. I remember our first meeting, the one in the taxi, backstage, and elsewhere. I remember you asked me something before, why I always need a face mask.

And to be honest, I am very insecure about myself. Even though many people praised me, I couldn't stand up for myself. I don't know why. I get lost again in things, in my directions in life, and in my responsibilities.

But who would have thought that because of this one miss secretary, everything inside my life changed? You changed how I look at myself, my perspective, all my fears, and the things only you should know. All my life, I only wanted mommy and sister to be happy. I never asked for mine. Yun pala, I didn't expect you to suddenly enter my life. I didn't even know I was going to post something like this, it's not my thing. But for you and I want to do this, I will.

To my love, my girlfriend, I gave you a ring to promise you that I will fulfill everything I told you. You know that. I can't promise that I won't hurt you, but I will do my best. When suffering comes, I promise to stay and fix it before tomorrow begins. Caleigh Beandra, I love you so much and it hurts. I want to love you for the rest of my life.

Thank you for everything, Miss Secretary.

I will never get tired of reminding you that I appreciate you, that I am proud of you, and that I love you no matter what attitude you show me.

*

caleigh

calieguilar BOOOOGSSSH! ang captain ko, ang boyfriend ko, ang future engineer ko, ang jayden ko, si pogi <3

mic check ahahahaha mahal kita nang sobra, jayden!! ahmmm.... thank u kac u r always there 4 me ahahaha joke naman eto na seryoso na

jayden ko, thank you for coming into my life. hindi ko alam saan ako mapupunta ngayon kung hindi kita nakilala. alam mo kung ano nangyayari sa akin these past few days pero you're always there to comfort me. you know me so well, jay.

lam ko naman na hindi ko to sinasabi sayo, pero i like you kasi pinatunayan mo saken self mo 1st week of talking palang?? HAHAHAHAHA pinakita mo saken na tinutupad mo lahat ng sinasabi mo. nagustuhan kita kasi ikaw na yan e hahaha tatanggi paba ako eme ! i like how you show me everything you can do just to make me love you. i like how you showed me that you listen and understand me. ayoko nga isa-isahin nahihiya ako pero there's a lot of reasons why i like you hIHI!

pero ngayon hihi !! i love you because you're you. pinakita q na yata bad side ko sayo pero look, andyan ka pa ren pero malayo na saken HAHDJAJSHAHA JK you're still there, loving me pa rin. wala akong masabi hahahhaa basta alam ko mahal na mahal kita

i can't even say everything i feel, but you will know it too ...... ano kelan? ahmmm pag may anak na tayo 😅 hehe emz

mahal ka palagi ng girlfriend mo!