chapter 1

Jeong Kiara, crying in her room silently she wants to cry her heart out , loudly but she can't. She can't tell her parents she is sad and depressed. She doesn't want to make them sad and feel betrayed.
She wants to scream and wants to ask why this happened to her? Why she ?
She want to become happy but she can't.
She stand in front of mirror and see herself. Only emptiness and sadness are seen. Like the girl in mirror is not she but some other girl stand in front of her. She can't recognise her , because she is not weak , sad and hopeless and depressed girl internally. She always positive and cheerful girl with real smile. But now reality is different, she always wear a mask because no one see her broken self. Seeing her reflection she talk to herself,
"Can someone in my life see my smile is not real?"
" Can someone read my eyes and feel how much lonely I am " she asked herself.
Like fairytale,someone special person comes her life fullfill her life with love and happiness. Make her move on from that painful past. That person heal her broken soul and accept her broken soul.
She is nothing but a broken angel. Someone help her or guide her towards light. Can she come out from that darkness or that darkness fully consumed her.
"Lord I just want to be happier , is it to hard to be happy. I want to be old myself. I want to love myself again,my lord." She sob silently in her room in midnight whole room is dark and gloomy just like her life. There is no light only darkness. Kiara always afraid of darkness but now darkness become her life , her habit.
Why not become her life dark and gloomy, when Kiara see that monsters face daily, that person who destroyed her life. Can't say to her parents anything. She hate him so much , despise his presence but she can't say her parents anything because if they know truth, they can't handle that painful betrayal of that disgusting cousin brother of Kiara who stays with her uncle and aunt from young age. They love and trust like there own son . Kiara also trust and love him like older brother. Her love is so pure then why he do that disgusting things to her. He always promise her , he protect her from monsters but that innocent soul doesn't knew he is a monster himself, whom she said brother. She loves him so much because she doesn't have any big brother. Her all friends have big brother except she but Kiara always think that her cousin brother is also like her real brother, trust him.

But now she think , what if she cannot trust him? what if she knows his monster self from starting? But now, it's only a what if.......