In Love With The King

1463, Westminster Palace

No one POV

Bridget looked around as she was being prepared and Bridget looked nervous and she was being prepared.

Anne was helping her be ready and said "You look beautiful, your Grace."

Bridget said "Thank you" and Isabel said "It's time for the gown, only Kings and Queens can wear it, your lucky."

Bridget looked at her and said "My father always said that York was the enemy, and now I've been married to a York King. No family here."

Isabel said "You know why they can't be here, your stepmother is as Lancestrian as they can, and your brother is the Nephew to the Mad former King Henry."

Bridget said "I am also his niece."

Isabel said "But you are King Edward's wife" and Bridget said "It's all for politics, your father has chosen it, only because my mother was from France. I don't want to be the Queen. I just want to go home."

Isabel said "You only think that now, but as you get older, you'll have children that are Kings and Queen, you'll be used to it, come on, you'll make a great Queen, and with enough time, your brother could come to court."

Bridget looked at her and said "You think so."

Isabel said "You will bring peace that will finally end these wars. Now come on."

Isabel put the coronation robe on her and they lead her out with Anne and Isabel carrying the robe.

Bridget walked up and Warwick, George and Richard were waiting and Richard said "Your Grace, you look very beautiful."

Bridget said "Thank you."

George said "My new sister, your as beautiful as a Queen should be."

Bridget nodded.

Warwick said "Let's get started, shouldn't we?".

On the way there, Bridget was at the carriage and saw the reactions of the people who cheered, flowers were being thrown everywhere.

Bridget smiled and many said "Queen Bridget."

Bridget smiled as they all cheered.

Behind her, Warwick, George, Richard, Isabel and Anne rode.

In Westminister Abbey

Bridget walked in with her truck held by Isabel and Anna and more ladies followed behind her and Bridget walked up to the throne.

The Bishop said "I here present unto you, Queen Bridget, your undoubted queen. Wherefore, all you who are come this day to do your homage and service, are you willing to do the same?".

Everyone said "God save the Queen!" and the Bishop said "Let the anointing of this oil increase your honour and establish you for ever."

Everyone said "God save the Queen!" and Bridget watched, and Edward watched from the balcony and the Bishop said "We offer up the sceptres and the ring, to our one and mighty queen."

He handed her the scepter and then grabbed the crown and the Bishop said "With this crown, I crown you, Bridget Tudor Queen of England."

He put the crown on her.

Bridget looked over at everyone.

1464, At the Palace

Bridget was sitting down as she was sewing something and Richard said "Is this what you do all day?".