2

Bella

Bella

"LIV WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO WEAR" I shouted from my bedroom, Liv was currently in the bathroom doing her makeup.

She walked into my room while still blending her foundation in with her sponge. She walked over to my closet and began looking through.

"Well it's a birthday party so I don't think we should go too too hoey as the club it's being held in is also very expensive, so I think this is perfect" she said pulling out a white dress with a split in it. I loved clothes but I was terrible at choosing them.

"Thanks Livvy" I said hanging it on my door. Liv looked like a model, she had beautiful slim body with brown hair and blue eyes. I was more curvy than Liv I had definitely gotten my mamas body and face, I had long blonde hair down to my bum and green eyes. I find it hard for clothes to fit as my waist is quite small however my hips and bum were not so small. Not to say I didn't love my body however Liv was always loved more than me which made me which I was slimmer sometimes.

I continued on getting ready with Liv in the bathroom and began on my makeup, I had heatless curls in so I was praying they had been in for long enough.

We can go all the time
We can move fast then rewind
When you put your body on mine
And collide, collide

We sang into our hairbrushes while getting ready.

I can't lose when I'm with you
How can I snooze and miss the moment?
You just too important
Nobody do body like you do
I can't lose when I'm with you
I can't just snooze and miss the moment
You just too important
Nobody do body like you do, you do

Eventually we were ready, late of course but ready.

"Livvy you best get your ass out here before we're later than we already are"

"IM COMING BOSSY" she replied, we both made sure we had everything we needed in our bags, you know the essentials, lip gloss, a mirror, portable charger, power, emergency concealer.

We lived in the city and where the party was being held wasn't too far and we agreed to save some money we'd just walk as it was only about 10 minutes.

"Gosh it's cold" I said rubbing my arms as we walked.

"I know my heels are already hurting" replied Liv making us both burst out laughing. We was about 4 minutes into our walk when a car pulled up beside us. We both slowed not wanting to stop but also wanting to see who it is because you never know who's going to try kidnap you.