Chapter 3| Pack Mentality

DO NOT COMMENT 'UPDATE' OR ANY VERSION OF IT. PLEASE AND THANKS. IF YOU COMMENT UPDATE OR ANY VERSION OF IT, YOUR COMMENT WILL BE DELETED.

A 10 year old Perci was hanging out at the Hale House in the living room watching tv. Also on the couch with her was a 14 year old Laura, a 12 year old Derek and a 6 year old Cora.

"Lunch is ready." Talia called out

The 4 children got off the couch as the rest of the Hale family started rushing to the kitchen. However, once Perci reached the middle of the room she stopped.

Derek turned to his best friend, "Seph?" He asked but she continued to look unfocused

The only response he got was a gasp, which caused Laura and Cora to turned to the hybrid as well.

"Perci?" Cora asked, concerned

A shockwave of Perci's magic burst out of her and shattered the front windows. The Halliwell girl started to sway and Derek rushed to her, catching her as she fell unconscious.

"Mom!" The Hale kids yelled in unison, all of their eyes glowing gold

Talia, along with her Husband and Peter, ran into the living room. As they took in the sight of the glass from the windows and Halliwell hybrid unconscious in Derek's arms, Laura and Cora moved so that they were closer to the adults.

Talia moved so she was crouched in front of Derek and made a move to take Perci away from her, however the preteened boy growled at his mother and held Perci tighter.

"Derek," Talia said, her eyes showing her alpha status, "Give Persephone to me."

The Hale boy looked between his unconscious mate and his alpha. Seeing as this was going nowhere, Talia took Perci into her arms and growled warningly at Derek when he growled.

Talia gave her son a warning look before she stood and moved to the door with Perci in her arms.

Derek scrambled after her, "Wait! Where are you going? Is Sephy going to be alright? I need to go with her! Sephy!"

Peter then came from behind and wrapped his arms around Derek, giving Talia a chance to leave.

"No! Sephy! Sephy!" Derek yelled as he thrashed around in his uncle's hold

-•°•-

At the Hale House, the three Hale siblings, their Father and their Uncle were in the living room waiting.

"What's taking so long?" Derek asked, pacing, "Sephy and mom should be back by now from wherever."

Peter rolled his eyes, "Persephone will be fine." He told his nephew

The sound of a car pulling up caused the kids to stand up. A moment later, Talia walked into the house with a still unconscious Perci in her arms.

Seeing his mother, Derek rushed so he was in front of her, "What happened? Is Sephy okay? What's wrong with her?" He asked, holding out his arms so he could take Perci

Talia sighed and moved around her son so she could place Perci on the couch, "She should be fine. We need-" the Hale alpha started to say