𝐃𝐝𝐨𝐭 - " ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ "

- 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁 ⚠️🚩 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 🚩⚠️
(ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɪɴᴛ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ, ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴀss ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴏɴ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ)

- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝗠𝗮𝗺𝗶'𝘀

☆𝒀/𝑵 𝑷𝒐𝒗☆

I was annoying my boyfriend singing 'made for me' by muni long. He was streaming and I could Tell he was getting pissed.

"TWINNNNNNNN! WHERE HAVE YOU BEENNNNNN! nobody knows me like you do, nobody gone love me quite like you!" I sang extra loud so he would be pissed-pissed.

"Mmmmtch I'm sorry chat, this annoying ass girl Inlove wit a new nigga asum. WHO THE FUCK YOU SINGIN' BOUT" he yelled while still having his attention on the game he was playing.

I rolled my eyes and continued yell lyrics out.

"BAWDY TO BAWDYYYYYYY, SKIN TO SKINNNNNNNNN!!!" I was eating ts up and I don't wanna hear otherwise.

"MADE FOR MEEEEEEE, THINK YOU WERE MADE FOR MEEEEEEEE-" he stopped me by covering my mouth with his hand.

"Yo chat I gotta go, she clearly want a nigga attention." He spoke to the chat.

He pinned me on the desk where his stream equipment was. "Yo fuck you yelling for. And who the fuck you singin' to" he said looking my in the eye.

I smacked my lips then responded "I was singing to you baby, I love you. Like the song said "IM NEVER GONE LOVE LIKE THIS AGAIN, YOU WERE MA-" he covered my mouth once more.

"Shut the fuck up" he said

"Only if you make me" I managed to get out even thought his hands were covering my lips.

"Make you, ight bett" he said before aggressively turning me around.

I fell on top of his keyboard pushing all types of buttons. He rubbed his hands across my ass.

"Are you gonna make me or not" Ddot hated when I rushed him.

He gripped on my hair tightly pulling me up. He the whispered in my ear "why you rushin me" he spoke while lightly biting my ear

💦💦💦 if you know den you know.

He pulled my pants down and began to rub my clit threw my panties. IT FELT AMAZING. Light moans slipped through my teeth. I loved his touch so much.

"You like that huh?" He questioned

I nodded in response. He pushed the thin cloth of my panties to the side and inserted his fingers into my pussy. His fingers went in and out of me slowly.

"I want you to cu- WTF!" His sentence was stopped be his phone ringing which made him mad.

"Niggas always ruining shit" he spoke to himself.

He answered the call and it was a gorgeous voice... it was Dd my bestie. "Yo what the fuck you want I'm busy right now" he spoke into the phone.

"I see, yk ya camera turned on right? Like on twitch n shit" said Dd causing both of our eyes to widen

We looked at the camera above the screen and it was indeed on. The little red light made eye contact with us as we starred.

"Uhmmmm hi?"

____________________________________________

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀

515 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀

𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿?

𝗬𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗗𝗱𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘆𝗲𝘁? 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱😍

𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗶 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼?

𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲!

-𝑺𝒉𝒂❤️