Not again...🤍 || bagi

| fluff |

Bagi x mute!reader

Hope u enjoy
Love ya
_______________________________

Y/N pov

I opened my eyes to see the sky. I don't remember sleeping outside so i sat up and I was in a desert biome. I sighed and stood up. Looking around at the place. It was empty and I saw bagi standing there, too bad I couldn't shout or even call out to her. She turned to me and waved. I waved back and she ran towards me. When she was close enough she jump at me and gave me a hug. "I thought I was here all by myself." she said, I just hugged her back.

She lets go and I pull out my notepad. I started to write something, bagi waiting for me to finish writing. I show her and it reads "do u know where we are?" she shakes her head in no "I don't think we're the only ones either." I was confused and curious, where are they then? Bagi took my hand and started to walk around. While on that walk we came across someone named scot (if you've seen purgatory 2 then you'll know)

Scot joined us on our walk but all around just seemed like empty biomes it felt so f*cking weird to just wonder around in an empty biome seeing other empty biomes. I looked at the server chat and it had teams in the message....it felt way too familiar but I don't know why.

Bagi looked at me "you don't know do u?" I shake my head trying to think on what it could be "Let's just say we've done this all before." I was confused by her choice of words, what does she mean?

We continued our walk bagi and scot asking if i knew what was going which I still didn't.

I got out my notepad and started to write I finished writing and I showed them it "why are u both asking me the same question over and over again?" it reads. They both glanced at eachother then back at me "why don't u remember? We've been through this all before." bagi stated. She didn't say anything about scot being here before. Just us.

A memory came to me when we were at purgatory, damn I hated that so much but why would that memory show instead of something else?
It hit me I know where we are now it felt so different from last time but still doesn't change the fact i don't wanna be here.

"Not again. . ." I wrote.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey my dear,

Sorry this chapter took some time. I didn't know what to write so it's short and there won't be a pt.2 since it was a struggle doing this chapter itself.

Bye lovely

Take care & stay safe

love ya 🤍

Total words - 483

Good morning/afternoon/evening/night

- ur author Alex ★