Chapter 01

Author pov

In a dark room a man is sitting on his knees on the ground blindfolded. Then the door of the room opened and Jungkook and his right hand wong-ju entered the room with some other guards "So finally we met again huh" Jungkook said smirking. "Jungkook you are not doing it right my brother will not leave you." that boy said while giving dead glear at jungkook. "Oh boy Jake should have listened to me but he didn't instead he gave you order to kill me. Poor boy because of your brother you are going to die." Jungkook said while making a sarcastic sad pout. "You will die by Jake hands one day mark my words Jungkook." That boy said while glearing at Jungkook. "Ok I'll be waiting till then enjoy the hell I am going to give you now. Bye" Jungkook said while smirking before giving permission to his mans "You know what to do right? Then why wait? Start the fun already." Jungkook said to his man and left from there.

"Sir Mr.Kim is waiting for you in the car." Wong-ju told Jungkook while walking. "Why is he here?" Jungkook asked him as Taehyung doesn't usually come here. "Today is a meeting in the company with Marwa Industry so he came to pick you up as you said you don't want to go." Wong-ju explained "Aishh ok" Jungkook said a bit annoyed as he also have some work to do mafia related but now he have to go with Taehyung.

......

"When are you going to leave this Mafia thing Jungkook" Jungkook's elder brother Taehyung said while looking at him. "You know my answer hyung Never" Jungkook said while looking forward to the road and driving in a bit spread as they are going to their company. "Jungkook you know that very well That It's dangerous for you and us too as you are the only one who have to handle this company so if something happens to you then who while handing this company? " Taehyung said in an angry yet calm voice. "Don't worry hyung nothing will happen and even if something happens you are here you can handle the company" Jungkook said with a smile on his face while winking at Taehyung. "Jungkook stop being playful I am serious." Taehyung said while softly looking at him. "Me too hyung.Now lets stop this topic here as you know that my mind will not change." Jungkook said before stopping the car in the traffic. "Why are you so stubborn" Taehyung said giving up as he knows how stubborn Jungkook is. Jungkook didn't say anything in return and started waiting for the road to get clear so that he can go.

"What's going on there? Why is there so much crowd?" Taehyung said getting curious. "Don't know hyung." Jungkook said while sighing in frustration. "Jungkook we are getting late for our office. Today we have a very important meeting with Mawar industry." Taehyung said while getting worried. "You wait here hyung let me go and check what the fvck is happening there that the blocked the whole road with this crowd" Jungkook said while getting out of the car and shutting the door of the car angrily.

Jungkook pov

As I came out of the car to check why there is still crowded. There were many peoples in the road so it was difficult to go to the front but i somehow managed to go to the front of the crowd. And there i saw a hijabi girl beating the sh!t out of some boys? Wtf? I couldn't see the face of the girl as she was back facing me.but then she turned facing my side and there i saw her face.I was so surprised to speak or ask anyone anything then I heard someone asking a person about the scene. "What happened here? Why she is beating those boys like that?" the another person explained "Those boys were disturbing a girl so she came to help her and calmly told them to not disturb that girl but they didn't listen so." "Those boys should get some lessons she is doing the right thing." " Yeah Those boys deserve this." I heard the whole matter that why is she beating them. Soon I heard the sound sirens of police cars. Soon the police officers came and she handed those boys to the police.