chapter 02

Aria pov

It's been two days since that incident happened and I haven't left my apartment even for once in the whole two days because i had to calm down my heart and only my Allah can calm my heart.In these 2 days i spent my whole days offering my salah,reciting Quran, Doing my dhikr.

Right now i am getting ready for the office as Ji-won is on her way to pick me up.I have worn a green colour abaya with a nude colour hijab. Today my eyes are looking green as the colour of my outfit is reflecting in my eyes as usual.

I was done putting my hijab and now applying my favorite perfume chanel coco as i was done applying my perfume i heard the sound of my phone's notification

I was done putting my hijab and now applying my favorite perfume chanel coco as i was done applying my perfume i heard the sound of my phone's notification.I took my phone to see who massaged me and there i saw Ji-won's message saying she is waiting for me. I took my bag and my phone and left from there.

As i hoped in the car Ji-won showered me with thousands of questions in a row. "Girl relax. Take a breathe first then ask me anything.I am not getting a single thing about what are you saying. " I said giggling seeing here state. She relaxed a bit then said "Are you ok now baby? I am really really sorry for that day. Believe me i didn't saw that car coming." Ji-won said almost tearing.

"Oh my oh my don't be sad Ji-woniee look i am complete fine. And I know that car came out of nowhere because i also didn't saw that car coming at first. so please don't be sad now that wasn't your fault." I said while comforting her as i feel so bad seeing her feeling guilty because of that incident when i was not even her fault. "Hmm i will be more careful from now on." She said while making a small pout. "Ok ok i Trust you. Now let's go we are getting late." I said chuckling at her cuteness.

As we entered our office building everyone started to greet us with good mornings and i also greeted them back while going into my office. After i entered my office I kept my bag on my desk and settled down on my chair comfortably while Ji-won stood in front of my desk with her iPad.

"So what's my schedule for today's Ms.Jung?" I said formally while looking at her. "There are so many pending works which you have to complete today as you did come to the office for two days.First you have to sign the files kept on your desk then you have a meeting at 1:30 with the Production and Manufacturing Department and after that you have another meeting with the Marketing Department at 3:30. Later you have to go to Kim Corporation for some check up and I'll take you there. That's all for today mam." Ji-won told me my schedule for today's and i kept looking at her with a shocked face.

"Seems like today is gona be one of those hectic days." I said making a sad face. "Unfortunately yes. now start working. i am going as i also have tons of work. Call me if you need something." she said while looking at me and i nodded my head and started working as there are so many works which have to be done by today.