GOJO SATORU

I'm gonna write y/n as Yona for like YOur NAme get it
' '. thinking
" " Talking

Yona's POV

"Toru whatcha doin" as I hug my boyfriend from behind while looking at his phone which he quickly hides it "w-what are you doing here I thought your mission would take one whole day" he said as stuttered which I found suspicious raising and eyebrow "well yeah but as you know I am Yona the greatest so I finished it off quickly so I can be with my boyfriend the rest of the day" I smiled while thinking of what we can do "well sorry to disappoint you but I have a mission I have to leave to" surprised by the news "huh" "yeah I'm leaving now bye" he said as he walked away "I see bye love you" I shouted so he can hear me as I left.

Gojo POV

"..Love you" I heard her voice while walking away 'sigh' she's so annoying always buzzing around me whenever I come back to jujutsu high, I tried distancing myself from her by acting cold and harsh but nothing can get through that thick skull of hers, well just have to cheat on her it's her fault either way for not pleasing me I'm the strongest I deserve the best I can't believe I got stuck with the worst. (Really srry you guys are the best)

Third POV

As Yona walked to the dorms she found geto and shoko, running up to them " hey suguru, hey shoko how has everything been going" questioned Yona while shoko waved her hand "oh hey Yona nothing much just some missions here and there" replied geto "yeah same thing but as you know I don't get any missions" sighed shoko "how's your relationship with satoru" asked shoko "ahh I don't really know I feel like he has been acting more cold and distancing himself from me" 'that's exactly what he has been doing' thought both of them as they glanced into each other's eyes "well I don't think he really means that probably just some stress from the mission he gets u know as the strongest and the last member of the gojo clan he gets lots of missions" replied geto while sweating "I know but still I have a bad feeling I don't know why"said Yona ' I already know why' she thought while keeping her facade 'both of them also know why, guess they are trying to keep me from knowing, they don't know that I know and that I already have my plan set to motion' thought Yona "well nevermind that it's just some useless worry I'm gonna go and get some rest my body is exhausted from that mission" said Yona "yeah. Goodbye", "rest well' both said while she was walking away.

Geto POV

'Stupid satoru, how could he not like Yona she's kind, beautiful, helpful, and strong and has many more amazing features' I sighed "hey shoko I think we should tell her about gojo" she looked at me "no need, Yona already knows" I looked at her in surprise " huh" "stop underestimating me I'm her best friend I know her like the back of my hand, and she is already planning something don't know what it is but I completely support her as long as she doesn't kill him, that will just give me more work" 'what, so all this time she already has somthing planned, I hope they breakup soon, I've liked her for a very long time'

Third POV

As Yona was walking back to the dorms she looked at her phone and saw the tracking device.

*Flashback*
"Toru whatcha doin" as she hugs gojo she places a tracking device on his collar hidden away from everything and everyone.

*Flashback ends*

'Hmm a house so it's not a mission guess I have to visit that house later right now let's get some sleep'

*Next day*

Third POV

"Ohayo minaa, how was your sleep" said Yona as she enters the class consisting of gojo, geto, and shoko "didn't get any sleep as usual" replied shoko while smoking a cigarette "it was nice what about you Yona" asked geto "it was amazing 🤩 I dreamt of the best thing in life" "what is it" questioned geto "there was no curses in the whole world everyone was living peacefully with huge smiles on their faces and everywhere I go there are cute couples that love each other heartily with no one cheating on the other" at that word gojo flinched and exited the class 'how long do I have to keep this facde the innocent girl c'mon gojo I'm waiting' thought yona.