Chapter six

It had been around ten hours now... I was now working again... I also had kept my bracelet turned off... People would know I was a part of the Mallory if they saw it on and had checked what it had said on it...

But now it can be like an Apple watch...? I guess. I was serving tables again... I was also cleaning tables as well.  Right now I was wiping a table off. I grabbed the cups off the table and walked back to Charlie.

I put the cups on the counter and snapped my fingers together to get his attention. Once I caught his attention he smiled and went to put the cups in the sink. I then walked back out to get orders.

This job was fun... I mean this job was better than the one I am stuck with. I started walking towards a table but stopped once someone shouted my name. "Y/n!"

I looked towards the person named Fundy... He was annoying... I groaned and shouted back "What!" 

I saw him motion for me to come closer to him. "Hello pretty lady," Fundy says with a smile. I raise my eyebrow confused and say "What do you need?" 

"No thank you?" he says while he rolls his eyes. "I am about to walk away from you," I say annoyed. "Why do you hate me so much, you barely even know me..." he says. "Probably because you're annoying me..." I say.

"Oh, I am annoying you? How fun" he says with a smirk. I squint my eyes at him and then walk away to the table I was heading to. "Bye pretty lady!" he says with a snicker at the end. 

I sigh and look at the table with four people at it. "Hello guys what would you like?" I say. The four people who seemed to be annoyed by me just being there. "Just shots," one says with a scoff.

I felt my eye twitch and I just nodded writing it down on the notepad. I then walked back to Charlie. I ripped off the paper and put it on the counter. He grabbed it and read it. "So, do you like it here?" Charlie asks.

"Yea... It's alright..." I say leaning against the counter. "That's good!" he says as he walks back with the shots. I nod and take them walking back to the table who had ordered it. I set them down and smile walking back out. I then looked around and saw nothing had to be done yet.

I sighed and walked back to Charlie... I sat down on one of the stools. My mind drifted back to Quackity... I needed to kill him. But how...? He took my weapon first of all. There are a lot of guards... 

Poison him? The Mallory has poison... But they won't let me in there... Wait... I know for a fact that Bobby Smith had poison... He was too much of a pussy to kill with his hands... 

Yep, perfect idea... Poison Quackity's drink and then leave before any notices I did it... I then got off the stool and walked to the exit of the casino. I was almost about to walk out before I heard someone shout my name.

"Y/n! Where are you going?" I turned around and saw Quackity. "Somewhere," I say not answering his question at all. "Where?" he asks curiously... "Somewhere" I give the same answer as last time. 

"Well, you can't leave you have a job to do... So get back to it..." he says. "But-" I start to say but he cuts me off. "Now," he says with a harsher tone... I sigh and walk past him... I knew that I had to listen to him...

He had Guards and he may have fired me... If he fires me then I can't kill him easily... I then start thinking again... How will I get out of this place without Quackity noticing... As I thought this I felt someone grab my wrist... It was Quackity that he started dragging me somewhere.

"What are you doing?" I say with an annoyed tone. "Something," he says as he drags me to what looks like a massive circle table. He then let go of my wrist and pointed to a chair.