Chapter 6

(Heather's Pov)

For a change,waking up today wasn't a struggle.
I woke up yes but I feel weird,like something's wrong somewhere.
Or something bad will happen.
I don't know,I can't really put my finger on it.
I just hope and pray Nancy,Luke and Matt are fine wherever they are.
In my bathroom taking a cold shower.
Well whenever I get this strange feeling I sweat a lot.
So a cold shower is an option.
After 15 minutes am of the bathroom drying my hair.
I don't feel like doing my hair today I'll just tie my hair in a bun.
Today I'm not feeling so bright ,so wearing something colourful is not an option for me.
I decide to wear my pimkie wrap front floral dress with a simple neckelace.

Quickly fixing my bed then take my backpack.
Out I go.
Just after I leave my room my brother Jack comes out of his room wearing black jeans,white t-shirt and a black jean jacket.

"Little sis,ready to go?"Pulling me to a side hug.
"Morning to you too Big bro,yes I'm fine thank you."
Holding his ears,"Okay sis."

"It's all good.And yes I'm ready to go."
"Aren't you eating?"Raising an eyebrow.
"Nope,I'm fine. I'll eat during lunchtime at school."
"If you must know,I don't like this knew habit of not eating breakfast.Atleast take some fruit."

"If that will make you happy,"taking it from the fridge.

Grabbing his coffee and his car keys,"Now we can go.I can see you not on your best move.Your outfit speaks for you."

Sometimes I hate the fact that he knows me too well.
Getting inside the car,safety belt on and settled only sit waiting for him to drive off.
Jack drives a black Chevrolet Corvette,it's a sports car that mom bought for him on his graduation.
He loves it especially with the fact that it's a 2-seater so he wont hike anyone.
Instead his friends fetch him most of the times.

"Well yeah,woke up sweating and a bit offish,"sigh.

"And I know that means something is off about this day."

"Enough about me.And you,whats with the dressing up?Going on a date?",playing with my eye brows.

"Well I wouldn't say that but yeah."

"I see.Who is she?"

"Just someone I just met. I'll tell you about her if things get serious or go according to the plan. My plan ofcourse."

"Can see you over heals already,"laughing.

Laughing,"Okay that's it.When was the last time you spoke to your boy Lucas?"Rolling his eyes.

Sigh,"Will you ever give him a chance?"

"Never!I don't like him but I won't sabotage your little fling. You'll see for yourself."

"It's a relationship not a fling Jack."

"Whatever.If it's a relationship when was the last time you spoke?He never bothers to call you.If you don't call him,then he'd rather not talk to you.You in this 'relationship'alone Heather."