Never back down. | Chapter 1

We can see an empty total blankness, just a guy walking in a total white background. The guy seems tall and a bit skinny, still a bit 'solid' he's walking encurved, hunchbacked, with his backpack.

???: Sometimes... I feel like charging my own errors on my back.. I feel like Im trapped, I could do something else, yes, but.. this is what I will, why? I don't know. I would love to. Even if that means.. risking my life for someone else...

We now see in a city, the same guy raises his gaze, he can see an girl being attacked by an 'Mūgoshēn', basically a beast; and literal atrocity. A Mūgoshēn is a beast that manifest a certain element or power and form according to his feelings, surroundings and intentions. They can be very dangerous but some sorcerers are known for hunting these beasts. Back to the topic, there was no one but innocent citizens around, our protagonist, 'Aarōn katakura' rapidly approaches the beast, who looks humanoid, it's very solid and strong, it's noticiable in his chest that, his abdominal, is very firm and solid. Aarōn starts hitting his chest rapidly, repeating the word 'Let go let go let go!!!'. The monster just laughs and throws the girl away, which stands up in fear and stays freezed, paralyzed. Then the Mūgoshēn punches Aarōn in the face throwing him far away, he tries to stand up, but he got weak by the only one punch he received, his cheek it's now marked very badly and his mouth it's bleeding.

Mūgoshēn: Ha, you're going to give up that fast kid? Come on, I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED!

The Mūgoshēn laughs evilish and grabs Aarōn by the shirt and pulls him up, before pinning him to a wall and start punching his face repeadly, slowly while the wall starts to crack and breakes more and more with each punch. Then Aarōn starts thinking.

"Why?.. why did I had to run to him like that.. how could i EVER BE THIS STUPID?!.. now there's no hope. I will die soon, I can't escape or dodge his attacks. I'm too weak to even try attacking him. No one's around. It's over. My life.. just a few seconds more and I will dissapear forever..."

But then.. someone appears, he grabs the Mūgoshēn, and launches it to the sky, then it turns into flames and start to fall and rapidly burn, there's almost nothing of him and it's about to touch the person that just appeared, but burns to ashes before even knowing what happened to himself.

???: Hey, kid. Are you okay?

Says Hoki Moshimura to Aarōn who can't even respond, it's unconscious. To this, Hoki grabs Aarōn and leads his way to the hospital. He explains the situation and they comprehend. Some days later, we focus on Aarōn, Lying down on the hospital's bed, he has an talk with the nurse.

Aarōn: Huh? W-where am I?
Nurse: Calm down, you're on the hospital. You were attacked by a Mūgoshēn, an experienced Mūgoshēn Slayer terminated it and saved you. You had multiple fractures on your bones, specially in the head. Also some open cuts on the arms and a contraction on one of your muscles located in between your neck and shoulder.
Aarōn: What?
Nurse: *sighs* You will have time to assimilate it later, anyways, you should have a good rest.

Time for the About explanation / Chapter's trivia! (Ignore if you're not interested in knowing about extra things or an deep explanation about things not specified before.)

• As mentioned before, a Mūgoshēn, takes shape according to his surroundings, feelings and intentions, if a early mutating Mūgoshēn is weak in soul (Changes of opinion very fast, easy to convince and gives up easily) and his surroundings are poor talking in safety and economy, he wants to take revenge his body would take an monstrous form, that seems weak but is more strategic than nothing; Overaverage speed, OP abilities, mid strength and average mind.
• Hoki moshimura is an F++ Rank Mūgoshēn Slayer, he has killed 576 of them exactly. And saved 800+ lives, also helped in various other cases like organizations etc etc.
• The Mūgoshēn Slayers divide in an alphabetic order.
A for newcomers
B for more experienced ones
C for strong ones
D for more than a year of experience, and public recognition.
E for more than 3 years, public recognition, special protection, very strong and slightly recognized by the corps.
F for all mentioned before, but instead of slightly, would be 'Very'. They have strong magic; no exceptions and they are classified for anything. They also have special and private meetings.
G for special ones, just 7 persons had reached this rank and it's for a only reason. Rough training and massive recognition by the corps, also private meetings Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Still not very recognition in the public.
"[Rank] +" they have an outstanding potential, quite slight but notable and has been recognized by the corps.
"[Rank]++" Classified slayers who have an extra probability to increase his rank. Has more potential that any of his rank, and deserve being in a higher rank, but aren't even close of being strong enough for the next one. They are frequently and normally to be more recognized than others.