Ascending Outrage | Chapter 2

We focus on a vast city, with various citizen that are scared, they are surrounding an terrifying scene, a Mūgoshēn making a massive massacre, and threatening everyone

"YOU ARE NEXT!" "SHUT UP!" "GO CRY ELSEWHERE!" "IDIOT!" "You're the next one.."

He did nothing but yapping, he killed more than 6 persons, but then an M.S [Mūgoshēn Slayer] gets to the scene, he seems to be C+ rank, he seems 23 years old and his gaze is arrogant, proud and confident. His expression shows disgust, mocking and arrogance while he smiles awkwardly at the Mūgoshēn.

M.S: Really? This is what y'all scared about? Come on he is nothing but-

Before the slayer could even finish his mocking-tone sentence, he is slashed in 6 diagonal sections by a scratch made by the Mūgoshēn. The Mūgoshēn laughs maniacally at the stupid death from the slayer.

Mūgoshēn: You were soooooo dumb... Now it's time for a little girl.. EAH!

The Mūgoshēn rapidly moves his eyes from side to side in just milliseconds, to then in a blink, he jumped and is dashing to a little girl around but he suddenly brakes in mid-air, then he dashes back. He dodges a kick from another hunter, the collar of his shirt reaches up to his mouth, covering it completely. His hair is standing up and messy, his color being between a mid bright-yellow and a dark beige. He stands up and looks at the Mūgoshēn with an straight, piercing, fixated look that seems unexpressive.

Mūgoshēn: H-Huh?! Who are you! I'm gonna kill you!

Then, the Mūgoshēn turns to the people, his look changes to confidence, arrogance and stupidness.

Mūgoshēn: LOOK! LOOK HOW I KILL THIS STUPID EARLY-AGED-SLAYER!

He turns around, but in a trice, his expression changes to concern, fear and confusion. The slayer had turned into a giant beast, he's now giant, like three times the Mūgoshēn's height, his muscles are also massive and his veins are visible. He is breathing heavily and his eyes are now a neon blue, glowing with a pastel-cyan aura. He grabs the Mūgoshēn slowly, his bones cracking are audible. He then slams it against a wall multiple times until it turns into nothing more than a slimy liquid. Then the slayer, very slowly turns into his normal form, he seems sleepy and tired, yet concentrated and worried with a serious expression.

[M.S]: You, okay?

He asks to the little girl, who scared, while tearing up just nodes in approval. Then the slayer pats his head cutely, to then climb multiple buildings with backflips and some tricks while going away.

He then gets to the Classified Hero Agency Center [CHAC]. He reports the case in an important meeting, where we can see multiple silhouettes, an woman looking silhouette, with bunny ears. We can see Hoki Moshimura. A silhouette of an cyborg, and the silhouette of an male figure, with nothing out of common. Then a voice sounds through the speakers in the walls. He gives the slayer, Kamato Shikichi. "Kamato, please attention. Your next mission in the 天国から Hospital, they have reported multiple times an weird breathing-like strange clicks and some stuff. Head to here and as soon as you have an encounter with the troublemaker one, report it without delay, without hesitation. Thanks."

Kamato does nothing but head out without saying a single word. He walks through the city till he arrives. The hospital seems a bit 'corrupted'. It has dark roots and branches, aswell some dark fog, ambience and the colors seems more grey than normal. Also there are some flying rocks around, and the entrance is blocked, aswell the windows are broken but have planks Infront. Then we see kamato's face, he says one word.

Kamato: Destroy.