Devils After Midnight

Ever since moving to Japan for a job opportunity, Siegfried King truly had not had a moments peace ever since he had moved into his new home. The crime rate was much worse than it was back in his home country of Germany, and that was with the Symbol of Peace being sighted within the district of Musutafu. But if there was one thing that he found intriguing was being able to view the Annual UA Sports Festival in person. There were so many promising students that had caught his eye and thankfully with having set up a Hero agency in the Saitama Prefecture, he felt that he was able to send in internship requests since he had the available facilities to teach a student or two about some fundamentals on heroics.

But funnily enough, a singular student had caught his eye throughout the first and second event. A distinct head of brown hair that was seen utilising her quirk to create many different gadgets and devices seemingly from the very earth of the arena. But using his own quirks passive enhancement abilities, he was able to distinguish that her creations came from drawings she made. A memory of a young girl and her mother flashed in his mind, and he could not fight the proud smile that lifted his lips as he watched her during the second event. She may not have been in the runnings for the tournament, but he knew exactly one of the students he was going to send an internship to. "I'm proud to see that you have stuck to your own beliefs, Little Scribbler." He spoke in his native tongue, turning away as the announcement of a scheduled break period was made, alongside the segue to the recreational activities.

He took this time to wander the stadium grounds, eager to take in the sights of what UA had to offer. Though while he was on a mission to satisfy his hunger he had a rather unfortunate encounter with one Yu Takeyama, AKA: Mt Lady that he would like to burn from his memory.

He was waiting in line behind a blonde woman that was having trouble making up her mind on what to order, something Siegfried himself could understand since Japanese food was relatively new to him still. Old habits die hard since he still cooks his homelands food when at home. He really should consider cooking something Japanese, to test his culinary skills.

"Oh dear me.~ I seem to have left my wallet at home, what ever shall I do?~" He was snapped out of his thoughts by the blonde in front of him, who could not have been any more shameless in trying to use her womanly charms to get free food. It seemed to have worked, since the vendor apparently didn't even care about losing profit over getting a piece of eye candy.

"If it's alright with you sir, I shall cover the cost of the lady's order alongside my own, if you wouldn't mind." He spoke up, stepping forward and setting a few notes down since he had believed he had done the math correctly, which he thankfully did as the vendor took his cash and gave him some change, along with his own food. He had turned to leave, taking note of the two male heroes that were stood off to the side, seemingly giving him looks of acceptance. Well the wooden one seemed to approve of his actions while the one with the black and yellow striped gear seemed to be giving him a rather strange look.

He soon found out why though.

"Well now how on earth could I repay such a kind gentleman such as yourself?~" He sighed, turning around with a ball of Takoyaki in his mouth, a stick still held between his teeth. Setting the stick into the tray he held, he gave the seductively posing woman his most deadpan stare before clearing his throat.

"First off. I do not know who you are nor do I even bother to care with such a shameless display of vanity. Second. I did not use my own money to cover the irresponsible outcome of you being too lazy to even consider bringing your own money just so you could leech off of another for your own gain. And finally. You're not even my type of woman, Girl. Maybe after you have matured by a decade or so then I would even consider learning and remembering your name. So if you are quite finished wasting my time I have places to be and possible interns to find." He turns to the two male heroes that seemed to have just been staring at his little tirade.
"Gentleman, a pleasure and do forgive my rudeness. Till we meet again." And with that he was off, hearing obscenity after obscenity being thrown his direction by the irate Heroine, but he did not care. She was young, vain and only cared about herself. He had seen many prospective heroes in his home country be torn to shreds because they did not treat the profession they were in like it was meant to. They are law enforcement of the highest caliber, not glamorized idols to soak up attention and approval ratings.