Dusk and Dawn

Siegfried King was a man of many talents. He could cook, he could look after a house very well on his own, he kept fit and could hold his own in a fight. But above all else he was a gentleman, treating a woman with kindness and respect when it was surely deserved. However, there was always one thing he never truly factored into his interactions with women, and that was the consequences of his words. It was not a conscious effort that he spoke whatever came to mind to either please a woman or get in their good graces, but it was more so that he spoke honestly and truthfully and found that enough. Yet, it would certainly not help explain the mess he had unwittingly got himself into.

"What the hell do you mean you were coming down to meet him?! Last I heard he left you on the road like yesterday's garbage!"

"Oh don't give me that crap! You're just jealous I got here first because your old ass couldn't get here on time!"

The snow haired man gave a deep sigh from within the kitchen, praying to whatever god there is that the two women in his living room do not start a fight in his home. He honestly had no idea how he ended up in this situation, outside of the fact that he distinctly remembered inviting over one of the two arguing women, and not both of them. While he would always treat a woman with the respect she was rightly due, he was not a sleep around, a bed warmer. A cheat. But as he thought about the past few months he couldn't exactly say he didn't see this coming.

As it turns out, his rather harsh scolding of the rookie pro heroine Mt Lady had somehow lit a fire within her, and while she was still relatively vain when it came to the cameras being focused on her while she was out and about doing hero work, she didn't actively start chasing after every camera man or big villain fight. She stayed on her patrol route and stuck to her area, and Siegfried could give credit where it was due, the young woman was good. So, as a sign of good faith, he had decided to reach out to the heroine and invite her over for a light dinner, and a formal apology for his harsh treatment of her while they were in attendance at the sports festival.

What he had not expected was for Midnight to walk into his home on this particular day. He did remember he gave her a spare key as they had been going steady as of late and he trusted her, still in costume and spot the blonde woman, in civvies and that was how he ended up where he is now.

"Ladies. I understand your frustrations but for the love of whatever deity the Japanese worship if you two start breaking things in my home I will personally throw you both out onto the street." His calm tone held no room for argument, the two women going silent quickly at his words as he finished brewing a pot of tea to help settle nerves and calm minds.

Once the tea was brewed, he grabbed three mugs, his own personal mug and the one that he had bought for Nemuri as a gift on Christmas and a novelty mug he had found in the mall. Once he had prepared the tea, he brought the pot and the three mugs on a tray into the living room, taking note that the women sat on the two recliners on opposite ends of the coffee table, leaving the sofa empty. He set the tray down with a sigh, taking the sofa as his seat before grabbing his mug and setting Nemuri's infront of her, leaving Takeyama to grab her own. He only had two hands after all.

"Now then." He began, taking a sip of his tea to help temper his growing frustration at the situation before him. "Nemuri, the reason Takeyama is here this evening was because I did invite her over. I had planned a dinner that would have left some over for you to enjoy once you had returned or be brought to you for your lunch tomorrow while at U.A."

This brief explanation did settle Nemuri's own mind some, as she let out a breath she didn't realise she was holding. She knew Siegfried never did something without reason. Everything she has known him to do always has a reason behind it and is apart of some plan he has in mind. Her expression fell slightly as she now felt incredibly stupid for assuming something so foul about the man she had grown to love, and while they technically were seeing each other, she was honestly a bit nervous about expressing her own feelings towards him. She knew he felt the same about her, what with giving her a spare key to his house so she can have a home away from her own lonely apartment to venture to or return to after a hard day's work at U.A or patrolling. Her cheeks flushed as her mind also supplied the fact that when she does pay him a visit, it usually ends up with her spending however many nights she fancies with him, including sharing his bed. The smile that lifted her lips was obvious as she remembered how cuddly the man was in his sleep, and she absolutely loved it.