Chapter 27

3 months later..

Reena was sitting in bed reading her book. Her son and husband were busy staring at a small picture. 

"Amma I don't see it" said Naveen to which Rocky also nodded. 

"He is right Chinna, there is nothing there" he said.

 Reena chuckled and grabbed the photo. She pointed at a small black dot and said 

"There can you see now" and handed the two boys back the picture. 

But they just continued to stare at it. Reena was beginning to feel bored so Naveen and Rocky decided to entertain her a little. They began recreating Rocky's proposal scene to her Rocky playing himself and Naveen playing Reena. She was dying of laughter when Naveen began pulling Rocky's beard when he said I love you. Rocky began chasing him around the room and Naveen hid behind Reena in the bed in order to hide from Rocky. Reena also grabbed a pillow and began hitting Rocky in order to defend Naveen. However Rocky got a hold of Naveen and began tickling him in his arms. 

After the two boys became breathless they both settled next to Reena on the bed. Reena rest her head on Rocky's shoulder as Naveen laid on his chest. 

"Amma, when will my present arrive" Naveen asked her. 

"You have to wait 6 more months for your baby sister okay" Reena replied rubbing her belly which was slightly visible. 

"Okay, what will we name her" he asked curiously. 

"Ask your Appa he will tell you" she said and Naveen looked up to him.

 "Shanti Krishnappa Bhairya" he said. 

"Wow what a cool name nah. I cant wait to show all my friends my baby sister" he said. 

The three of them laid in bed, talking and reminiscing old times, telling Naveen about their stories. Before they knew it, it was the evening and Rocky fed Reena and Naveen their dinner and he gave Naveen a bath and put him to bed. He returned back to their room and saw Reena by the balcony. He hugged her from behind and rubbed her belly. He was finally going to feel complete. Only six more months till his princess, the princess of Kgf arrives and his world will be complete with his little family.

the end.....

i know its a short chapter but i just wanted to bring a nice ending to the story. so this is the last Chapter. writing this book has been so therapeutic and nice for me especially at such a stressful time in my life, and i really appreciate all the people who have read my story have encouraged me to publish my story. a few mentions to subuhana05ashpikachu11KomalKaila1SaraMotani who comment on my story very frequently and encourage me to post more so thank you so much. i hope everyone enjoyed this story as much as i did writing it. thank you all very much.