𝕮𝖍. 9 - 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖝 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖔𝖑𝖋 + 𝕯𝖊𝖁𝖔𝖎𝖉

Mr. Yukimura was cleaning up a bit in his classroom, getting ready for the following week as a fly landed on his desk. He slowly lifted a heavy textbook before dropping it onto the fly. 

"Coming in on a Saturday." Mr. Yukimura's head shot up, and his whole body was filled with fear. "That's dedication." Void Y/N said, strolling into the classroom. "Where's she hiding them?" He knocked a book out of the shelf, and it sprawled across the floor.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about." Mr. Yukimura feigned ignorance.

"Her little knives." Void Y/N rambled, knocking another book off the shelf. "Daggers." Another book fell. "I know what they are. Physical representation of her tails." Void Y/N flipped through a book before tossing it aside, getting annoyed. "However the hell that works."

"Maybe you'd like to do some reading on it. I can direct you to the section on Japanese myth in the library." Mr. Yukimura suggested, as Void walked closer to him.

"No. No, I'd like to talk to you." Void smirked. "The older the tail, the stronger the Oni. Am I right? And I know there's one left. And I know it's the strongest." Mr. Yukimura held firm, as his heart beating faster.

"Unfortunately, I don't know what you're referring to." Mr. Yukimura stated, causing Void to chuckle. Suddenly, the fly Mr. Yukimura had crushed under the textbook crawled out from underneath the book, and shot into his mouth. Mr. Yukimura felt his breathing halt, and was unable to find it.

"You'll talk." Void grinned as Mr. Yukimura struggled to breath. "They always talk."

(Timeskip)

Y/N stood in the middle of Dereks loft, staring out the giant window, when the door to the loft opened. Y/N turned to see his father standing at the opening. Y/N watched as Noah pulled out a pair of handcuffs. "You're really going to handcuff me?" he asked, as Noah approached.

"If my son is still here," Noah slowly walked towards his "son". "Then he'll put these on willingly and come with me. Because he knows, that I'm here to protect him. From himself, and others." He placed the handcuffs on his son's wrists before stepping back. Y/N looked at the cuffs on him before dropping his hands. Noah sighed, as he heard his son exhale sharply through his nose, thinking that he was crying. But then the sound of laughter met his ears, and "Y/N" looked up, a grin on his face and the area around his eyes darkened.

"Protect him? Well, I think you've already failed at that, Noah." Void Y/N scoffed.

"You're not my son." Noah spat at the fox, who tilted his head.

"And I would never want you as my dad." Void shot back, ripping the cuffs off of him. That was the cue, and Derek, Allison, Argent and Stiles entered the room. "So," Void chuckled. "The gangs all here." He looked at Allison, who raised a taser, and fired it. Void was quick though, and caught the wire and absorbed the electricity that traveled through the taser, and smirked.

 Void was quick though, and caught the wire and absorbed the electricity that traveled through the taser, and smirked