Chapter 20: Mission in Vale's Southeast.

The day after the Beacon Dance, the sun shined and sky shone blue. In the training room, Aoihi and Weiss were sparring. They had JUST got back from a small first date at a café and were now helping each other improve on their skills.

As the swords clashed again, Weiss and Aoihi leapt back, preparing for another attack. Aoihi activated 20% of Blazing Will as Weiss summoned a glyph beneath her feet. However, when she used her lightning dust, she began to be zapped by bolts of lightning. Before it could scar her, Aoihi tackled Weiss, clearing her of the glyph. He looked at her with affection and concern.

"Weiss! What the heck were you trying to do?!"

Weiss bit her lip and looked at Aoihi in embarrassment.

"I was trying to recreate that ONE glyph I summoned randomly some time back. You know, the one that enhanced Blake's speed when fighting Torchwick and his mech?"

Aoihi remembered it vividly.

"I do. It's strange, where did that practically impossible glyph come from?"

"I don't know." Weiss replied. "But if I can figure out how to summon it, it can be very useful and helpful for our team."

Aoihi nodded in agreement. He reached over to where Azurestorm should be, but to find it not there.

"Huh? Where did it go?"

"Over here, blue boy!" Both Weiss and Aoihi looked over to see Nora smiling mischievously ear to ear as she held Azurestorm. "You love birds, you should pay more attention!" She declared before smirking more as she gripped onto the sword. "Now I'm to see if I can BREAK this thing!"

With a scream, Nora swung Azurestorm into the ground like her hammer, however to her surprise the, blade didn't get a single chip as the force caused her hands to vibrate with pain.

"OW!!! THAT BLADE'S TOUGH!!!!"

Aoihi rolled his eyes.

"I know. It's made with one of the best metals ever found and forged."

Weiss couldn't help but snigger as Aoihi went over to pick up his sword.

In Ozpin's office, Ironwood was desperately trying to get Ozpin and Glynda to at least listen to him about the mysterious intruder that arrived the night before when an alert sound came from the elevator.

"Come on."

The doors opened, revealing Ruby. She was looking quite flustered.

"Sorry it took so long, professor Ozpin." She stated apologetically. "Some accidently hit all the buttons on the elevator on the way up here. It wasn't me."

Ozpin could only chuckle.

"It's alright, Ruby. Thank you for coming." He stated kindly. "Now, how are you feeling."

Ruby sighed.

"Perhaps better if I caught the bad guy." She stated with honesty, as the three adults only smiled.

"It's okay, Ruby." Ironwood soon spoke. "What you did last night is all what being a Huntress is all about. You recognized a threat, you took action, and did the best that you could. No need to beat yourself up over it."

Ruby felt a bit better after hearing that.

"Thank you, Sir."

"Now." Ozpin soon spoke again. "The general has already informed us of the events that transpired last night, but now that you're rested, we were wondering if you had anything to add."

Glynda spoke next.

"Was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar to you at all?"

Ruby shook her head.