𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

Amaya woke up with a splitting headache, a hungry stomach and a need to make sure everyone was okay

When she woke up, she was lying on a soft bed, and a girl with curly blond hair hovering over her.

What was her name again? Anna? Annabelle? Annameth?

Amaya wondered what crazy parents would name their kid Annameth?

“Your friend drools a lot in his sleep.” The blond girl announced.

Amaya looked at the corner and saw Percy sleeping, droll cover his cheek while he sleeps.

Amaya tried to get off the bed but almost stripped on her feet. Wow she really hoped tripping over nothing would not become a regular thing.

“Hey! What’s happening at the winter solstice? Do you know what’s going on? Amaya heard the blond girl ask.

She heard the blond-haired girl asking her about a few things but Amaya muted her out.

Amaya looked around worried.

Hope. Where was Hope? she remembered when Hope mentioned no human can come to camp, but she said she would sneak in, did it not work? Is Amaya left alone without her sister in this strange place?

“Where’s Hope, Is she here!?” Amaya asked panicked

“Hope?” The blond tilted her head.

“Oh, you mean the mortal, yeah she’s over there” The blonde girl said pointing outside where Hope was talking to a bearded man.

And he was on top of a horse?

She was about to run outside to go see Hope and make sure she was okay but got blocked.

By a boy with surfer-boy sun-kissed blond hair, blue eyes and was wearing a bright orange T-shirt that said CAMP HALF-BLOOD.

“Here. Have this”

He gave her a glass of some strange substance in it.

Amaya looked at it skeptically.

“It’ll help heal you” The blond-haired boy announced, trying to get her to drink it

She was taught not to trust strangers, but these strangers just helped her heal and saved her so she chugged it quickly, hoping it wouldn’t taste as bad as she expected it to be.

She recoiled at the taste, because she was expecting it to taste like cough medicine. It wasn’t like that at all.

It tasted like Cookies and cream Ice-cream. Liquid Ice-cream? And not just any type it was—her brother’s, Ivan, he would always buy them for her when their mom was away since she was seven.

“Amaya!” Amaya heard her older brother shout “Look what I got!”

Amaya quickly went down stairs to see what her older brother got, while running she tripped over the stairs and head her head on the floor.