Chapter 1

Y/N's POV
Hey so my name is Y/n Santiago I am the daughter of Zalgo aka the king of hell.

I am the next in line to be the queen of hell.

I do have a brother but he won't become the king of hell if something shall happen to my father because of when my brother told the entire kingdom of hell to kill all human kind including the Creepypasta's.

Now you may be thinking didn't Zalgo try to destroy those things as well? Well yes you are correct, but that was before he met my mother and had me he's changed now he's kind of a better person.
Any way now that's out of the way let's begin the actual story.

"Miss y/n master zalgo says he needs to tell you and everyone else something important." Brittany said.

"Ugh fine. Thank you Brittany!" I said nicely and went downstairs.

Everyone here in the mansion down here in hell are like family Brittany has been like my mother since my actual mother decided to betray my entire family and leave.
I soon made it down stairs and into the dinning room/ kitchen.

"Oh y/n my lovely daughter good to see you could make it down stairs!" He said.

All I could do was just smile when I seen him cause he had a pink apron that said I'll feed you fuckers! He had always loved cooking for everyone no matter who it was. I remember the first time he taught me how to cook.

"Hello father! Brittany said you needed to talk about something important with us?" I said

"Oh yes my dear son and daughter as well as Ava and Eva! I have decided to move to the human realm instead so that way you four shall get to experience being there and going around humans." He said

"Ugh what the fuck dad I don't like humans!!!" My brother Deven said

"NO CUSSING!! Anyways I don't care that you don't like humans Deven i am your father and you will do what I say!" He said

Deven just rolled his eyes but I didn't care about living in the human realm I've heard they have amazing especially this thing called ice cream in hell we don't have that because anything related to ice melts and water dries up.

"Oh and we are leaving now and ms Brittany will be staying here to watch over the mansion while we are gone." Father said.

Even though I was sad that Brittany had to stay here I also understood why so I just nodded.

The next day
"Hey dad so are we just gonna spend all day today moving?"I asked

"Yes we are dear. It might take us only 7 minutes to move everything to the human world since I will teleport everything and everyone." He said

We soon started to move everything to the human world it had took us less than 7 minutes to do it.

"Dad I'm done!" I yelled

"Okay do what you want now" he said as he seen me walking down the stairs.

"I'm gonna go out dad. See you later on!" I said

"Hide your horns and remember don't use your powers unless someone does something stupid to you. Here's some money. Oh and please be safe." He said

"Alright dad byee!!" I yelled into the house as I was walking out the house / mansion.

I started walking and I see a place that said something about ice cream.

"Hello welcome to the ice cream palace what can I get you hun?" The lady said

"Uh can I have a banana split?" I asked

"Yes what's the name for the order?" She asked.

"Oh Santiago." I said and she nodded and left.

She soon called for my last name and I I got the ice cream and walked outside to head to somewhere fun.

As soon as I got outside someone bumped into me which made me sad.

"Heyyy that was my ice cream!" I said sadly

"Oh diggity dang! Im so sorry." A man said.

I looked up and noticed four men that looked to be 6'2.

The man that bumped into me had short blonde hair and a flower on top of his ear, the other man had brown hair and a tannish cardigan vest with a white undershirt and black pants, the other had black hair with a neat button up shirt and khakis, while the fourth man had kind of silver hair with a shirt that had a naked lady on the front of it and he had gray sweatpants.

"It's okay I guess. I'll just go get another one." I said

"No it's okay I'll get you another one!" He said happily as I just followed them into the ice cream place.

The man soon bought me an ice cream and told me to come sit with him and his brothers and I did that.

I started to eat the ice cream fast cause I was enjoying it since it's my first time trying it.

" so what's your name dear?" The guy with the flower asked.

"I'm um uh..alexia Mariano! What about you guys?" I asked

"I'm Lenny! The one with the brown hair is Alex! The one with black hair is William! The one with the silver hair is Oliver and we are all brothers!" He said happy.

"My my your eating that ice cream like you've never had any before?" William said

"Your fashion is just wow" Alex said

"Yes indeed beautiful choice of clothing really shows off everything" Oliver said with a wide smirk on his face.

"Thanks all of you. Oh dang I better get going home hopefully i see you guys soon!" I said with a cheerful tone as I walked away.

I soon got home and seen no one was awake so I went to my father's room and he was sleeping so I decided to cook dinner.

Once dinner was finished I went to wake everyone up before I woke my father up.

"Papa wake up!" I said happy that I made dinner.

"Y/n would you let me sleep I'm tired and I've got a headache." he said

"But father I made dinner just like you showed me to when I was little." I said

"For the love of hell Y/n would you just LEAVE ME ALONE!" He yelled angry

"S-sorry dad. I'll l-leave you alone" I said kind of sad.

I went downstairs and ate with Deven Ava and Eva.

We all just ate in silence and after we finished I cleaned up and put my dads food in the fridge with a note that said 'here you go dad I made you dinner and put it up so you can eat when you feel better!' -love y/n.

I was feeling tired so I decided to go to bed. I had a good feeling tomorrow will be a better day again.

A/n-
Alright y'all so that's it for chapter 1 talk to you guys soon.