LAMPERT IS GONE.

As Wallter is driving keeping eyes on the road and taking a few glances to look at his lovely husband. He glances at the back for a moment and his eyes dart back to the road. Then he realizes something... 

"WHERE IS LAMPERT??"

Wallter yells and slams the breaks as Mark instantly whips his head to the backseat where Lampert should be...

"ER... UH. HE SHOULD BE HERE??"

Mark panics while Wallter hits reverse to the Ikea they were at last. 

█░▒▓█░▒▓█░▒▓█░▒▓█░▒▓█░▒▓█░▒▓█░▒▓█

They arrived at the Rokea, looking around the lamp and food sections for any sign of a lamp with a body and plug for a tail. [I think it is supposed to be a tail] But at last, there was no luck and they had to be escorted out by security after hours of the security trying to tell them that they would call the police for a search party.

To say Wallter was mad at Mark would be an understatement... He was furious. See, Wallter had given his beloved husband, Mark a simple little task while Wallter was off looking for some concrete or bricks. All Mark had to do was WATCH LAMPERT. But Mark had seen no problem with letting Lampert "let lose" for a few minutes. Then.... Mark forgot Lampert was supposed to be with him.

They fought and argued for while in the car and had a very awkward driveway home. Neither of them looked at each other. Maybe a quick glance or two, but otherwise nothing else. Slight sprinkles of rain and cars passing by was the only thing you could hear at that moment. Mark was looking out the window with his hand on his chin. Staring into the trees and leaves blowing in the air dancing around synchronized with the wind. Oh, how he wished he could go back to when he and Wallter would dance with each other. Wallter staring into his eyes as they both moved slowly but freely. 

Wallter always got mad at Mark for something. Though it has always been something small, not something THIS big of a problem!? Wallter though that Mark wasn't taking parenting seriously. And honestly, he kind of wasn't, but the fact is. He literally left a child roam around an Ikea building??!!! 'WHAT WAS HE THINKING??' Wallter basically screamed at Mark in his head, but cooled off later as their house came into view.  

IM GONNA END IT HERE FOLKS!! :PP 

BAII I HOPE YOU ALL SLEEP/SLEPT WELL !! :PP [I'm not] 

- ROSII

PS. IM SO FUCKING TIRED ITS LIKE 1AM AND MY GRAMMAR IS SHIT WHEN IM TIRED SO BARE WITH ME IF THERE ARE A FEW SPELLING MISTAKES. I TRIED TO FIX ANY I COULD FIND SO PLS LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE A FEW I MISSED!!!