Ember's Secret

WyLL looked at His gem after His death and saw it Shattered a Bit His First death He sighed "mugm..." He said and nothing more "WyLL Whats wrong that wasnt normal?" Mugm asked Concerned "No need to worry..mugm can you Take Care of my Base while i Go do some Business?" WyLL asked "Ofcaurse..." Mugm Said WyLL got Up and looked If His weapons was tigh on His belt and they were He went Out of His Base and got on His way with His Elytra to Ember's base as He reached IT ember stood there with her Wings Out flapping a Bit "ember..." WyLL Said cold "hey WyLL" she Said sweetly against to WyLL "If i May ask...what are you?" WyLL asked grabbing His Axe to very slowly Spin around in His Hand "Asking hmm...why would i answer that WyLL?" She Said "you know why ember..." WyLL Said as He tighned His grip in His Axe "Yes i do...i am a Being called celestial" she Said calmly "and why did you speak in my mind?" He asked "i want you to learn a lesson...a Lesson of Trust i wouldn't Trust mugm If i was you" she Said "shut Up He wouldn't Just Jump me." WyLL Said angry getting ready to fight "you will regret your words Here." She Said she got into a Defensive Position WyLL was angry He potted up and Attacked ember AS she fought Back it went Back and forthe there axes and swords clashing antill you Heard a crack a cling and ember Fell to the ground dead. WyLL hold His Axe full of blood breathing heavily He felt a Bit of guilt tho but didnt Care He Pulled His Elytra on and flew away.

(Sorry for getting it so short i would of updated sooner to Just ear pain be kicking again)