"Conversations Between Life and Death: Exploring the Meaning of Existence"

Death: Life! What's the meaning of living when you're eventually going to die?

Life: Death! What do you think about the concept of living?

Death: I don't think there is really any meaning in this thing you call living.

Life: living doesn't have any meaning in itself; it's the process of finding that meaning before it meets your death.

Death: So, what do you find in this process?

Life: It all depends on the person living that life.

Death: That means each person who goes on living finds his own meaning of life, and that meaning is what helps it to go on living.

That doesn't make any sense.

First, they go on living to find the meaning of their life, and when they find it, they go on living again. Why? And what if they lose that meaning?

Life: As I said before, living is a process where you find the meaning of life, and that doesn't mean there is only one meaning. You can find different meanings as you go on living. You would lose some of them or gain many others.

It simply means people go on living to find the meaning of their lives, and when they find it, they can see the worth of living, and when they don't, they live in hope of finding it someday.

Now that I have already answered your question, I will ask you again: What do you really think about living?

Death: I already answered that.

Life: I don't want an answer you don't believe in.

Death: Alright, I will tell you what I think. But I don't know if it is what I really think or not.

I think people go on living just to leave behind memories of how they spent their lives. So the person they left behind can remember them.

But memories can hurt you and heal you at the same time.

Why is that? Life.

———END———