1) 6] (Ot7)

It's a Two-shot

It's a Two-shot

Introduction

Name- Kim Namjoon
Age- 29
Profession- Professor
Family- Brothers

Name- Kim Yoongi
Age- 31
Profession- CEO of his own company (wwh Kims)
Family- Brothers

Name- Kim Seok Jin
Age- 30
Profession- works under Jin
Family- Brothers

Name- Kim Hoseok
Age- 29
Profession- Famous choreographer
Family- Brothers

Name- Kim Taehyung
Age- 27
Profession- Doctor
Family- Brothers

Name- Kim Jungkook
Age- 24
Profession- an assistant doctor
(works under Taehyung)
Family- Brothers

Name- Kim Jimin
Age- 14
Profession- student
Family- Brothers

__________________****_________________

Let's start the fic

___________

(All of the brothers attended a party except for Jimin and Taehyung. Taehyung had an important surgery, while Jimin simply did not enjoy parties)

(So they left Jimin at home with few guards for safety reasons)

(Let's see what are baby mochi is doing)

"Aahhhhh when hyungs will come!!! I am soooooooo bored!!" Jimin said groaning for the 100th time

"Hyungs said they would take 3-4 hours, but it's only been half an hour. I'm not sure how I'm going to spend all this time alone 😫😫😫" Jimin said to himself

(Jimin was scrolling through his phone when his stomach growled)

"Ahhhh I am so hungry...and I am sure Hyung again made that grass I don't wanna eat that!"

"Hmm, hyungs are not at home...I can go to the nearby cafe, right? I will just eat some snacks and return!...but wait hyungs strictly told me not to go anywhere and they also informed the guards...they will not let me go out...guess I have to sneak out"

"I can go from the back door, right? Let me check if any guard is standing there"

(Jimin said and went to check if any guard was standing at the back door...and to his surprise no one was there)

(Jimin grabbed the keys from Suga's room and went out through the door)

"If it's been months since I went outside without hyungs...I am going to have fun alone today hehe"

(Jimin said and headed to the nearby cafe)

(He went and sat in a corner behind a man)

(Jimin ordered a few snacks for himself and started to have them when he noticed that the man who was sitting in front of him was looking at him again and again...he felt weird but shrugged his thoughts and started to eat fastly)