Best View*

I don't behave much to say Pedro's just a sexy guy with sexy thoughts

Pedro's POV

I am a simple man. I have simple pleasures. And I definitely have simple requests. This is the reason Tacara is ass up, face down, soaking wet, and begging for me to fill her up right now. 

I tease her slit with the head of my dick and she moves herself back trying to force me inside of her. My tip slips past her entrance and a grunt leaves my lips as she clenches down on me.

"Just f*ck me already!" Her plea makes me smirk as I take the opportunity to slide into her, very slowly... Watching the way I dissapear inside her makes my stomach dance and my d*ck twitch. I let out a soft exhale as my body shudders forward. No matter how many times I enter her, and we practice, she always feels unreal. I move back slightly and push back in slowly. Teasing her and gaining the sight of the best view in the house.

Tacara backing herself into me and my cock disappearing into he warm core. Her pace quickened since mine is too slow for her and her movements draw long whines and moans from both of us. After a minute or two I smack both of my hands onto her hips and thrust into her a few times rougly. Completely engrossed in the way she sounds when I do the things she loves so much. 

This right here... My favorite view, T's eyes rolling back while I bring her head back and lips to mine. Her eyes closing before I lean in because if the brutal ass shaking pace Ive set. My favorite sound the long whine of her body giving into mine compelty. The kiss drawing the orgasm from her body and makcijng her break the kiss to callout my name. 

And my favorite feeling... The feeling of her body going limp and her walls clenching around me, throwing myself forward onto her back as I fill he up with my pent up release. A sharp inhale and loud groan from my lips into he ear. My thrusts stopping and us both relaxing against the other. 

And of course my least favorite feeling, paired with another favorite view. Pulling out, and seeing my cum dripping from her wet used entrance. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYYYYYY ok sooooo I hope this doesn't suck.. .there might be some more errors because I wrote this on my tablet BUT I tried. Also please leave a comment on what you think and if you have any suggestions... I desperately need ideas 😅

Word count: 430