Nothing gets between a witch and the moon

"The moon" I breathe in a low voice ,"What's wrong with it sweetheart "I hear Rio's voice say from behind, before I can open my mouth again to answer I feel his strong pale arms wrap around my bare waist my breath hitch in throat as he proceeds to bury he's head in my neck breathing in my scent. " What about the moon love "he asks me again " It's blue the moon is blue "I say trying to ignore he's mouth that is leaving small kisses on my neck and ear l turn around to look up at him . He looks down at me and smiles " That's nothing important to worry your pretty little head about sweetheart "he muses bringing he's right hand to caress my cheek, with he's hand he pushes my cheeks together to create a pout on my lips he brings my face closer to his and he kisses me we pull away and look at each other for a moment as we catch our breath " But why is it blue though "I ask again he looks at me with a smirk and says" Curious little thing are not sweetheart "I look up at him again with an innocent look he bites his lip before talking again" It happens every 3 years it helps witchs , fuck you look so fucking good right now under the moonlight "I blushed at his words as he brings my hand down to his croch and puts my hand in his boxers to feel how hard his cock is as he makes me jerk him of. " Fuck you feel that sweetheart see what you do to me " "See how fucking hard you made you want me fuck that tiny little pussy of yours so hard don't you"" Yes, yes Rio please " "Oh your that desperate aren't you sweetheart fuck don't worry baby I'll take care of you" . He says as stops my hand from jerking him and he takes off his boxers he pushes me on to the bed and puts his hand between my legs and satisfied hum leaves his throat as he sees that am soaking wet. "Damm love who made so wet", he says with a taunting tone he rubs my clit slowly teasing me I moan freely with out caring how pathetic I sound. " Use your words sweetheart "he says as he pinches my clit with his fingers " YOU! "I scream from the pain and pleasure" Good fucking girl "he says as he starts to finger my pussy fast I moan out in pleasure as I start to feel my orgasm approaching he knows I'm close with how my pussy starts to tighten on his fingers.
" Are you close sweetheart hm you wanna cum on my fingers like a little slut hmm "I nod my head but he doesn't like that" No use your words princess or I'll stop right now leave you here all frustrated like the little slut you are "" Oh fuck, no no please don't Rio please I wanna cum so please ahh " "That's a good girl go on now cum on my fingers like a good little slut" . I scream out in pleasure as I cum relief washing over me but I want more I need more, before I can say anything I feel Rio's cock plunge deep inside my pussy I hear him groan deeply as he bottoms out inside me . He kisses me hard as he slowly starts to move in and out of me I moan into his mouth as his tongue explores my mouth as he starts to pick up the pace he's fucking so hard but it so good I hold on to the head bord as he starts to fuck me in a inhuman pace as I scream in pleasure. I start to feel my orgasm approaching again and that's when I feel Rio's thrusts become sloppy he's close. "Fuck sweetheart you look so fucking beautiful right now fuck" His hand wonders down on my clit and he starts rubbing fast "Ohhh fuck sweetheart am close come I know your close to come on cum for me scream my name while you cum and let everyone know who makes you feel this good" He says "ohhh fuck Rio I'm gonna cum aahhh RIO!! " I scream out his name as I cum and he follows right after me and he cums inside me biting down on my neck as he emptys himself in me he lays on top from a little longer before climbing off of me and laying down next to me on the bed he scouts me closer to him and I put my head on his broad chest. He kisses my head "I love you Rio" I say as I look up at him, he smiles and says " I love you too sweetheart with all my heart "and he kisses my lips we pull away and he says" Now sweetheart let's go take a bath and then we can come back here and cuddle how does that sounds to you " He says with a smile I smile back at him " Would love nothing more than just that "I say and kiss him again " Your mine and am yours forever and ever never forget that sweetheart "he breathes as we pull away from each other for air I nod my head and say" Never Rio never "he chuckles at my words and then picks me up like his bride and takes me to the bathroom to start the bath and it's not before long that we're back to the bed cuddling up to each other with me slowly falling asleep while Rio is whispering sweet nothings in my ear as sleep over takes me.