Tear-stained cheeks

I let out a wince before looking down at the floor dripping in blood.

————————

Toms POV

I lifted my hand and watched as the blood dripped off the tips of my fingers. I took a gasp before looking up at Jai. I groaned and stepped forward the anger quickly filling my body and blocking out the pain of the wound. He stood frozen for a moment before his face dropped and he went turn. Like he had realised what he had done. I reached for him and grabbed his shirt shoving him against the wall. I held him up with one arm as I started to beat the side of his face as he cried for me to stop. With every hit I felt the slice in my stomach stretch. I kept hitting and hitting out of anger.

His head started to fall as I repeatedly smashed his jaw. I could tell he was dizzy as his knees grew weak. He raised his head slowly one more time slightly grinning as the knife sliced deep into me again. I slowly dropped to the floor holding the wound before groaning and sliding the gun out of my waist band and rolling over. I watched as he stumbled away before I held my gun up and shot him. My eyes blurred as he fell to the ground. A loud ring rattled my ears before everything went black.

Ashley's POV

I was beating myself up as I tried to fall asleep before hearing a loud thud followed by a gun shot. I let out a small scream before jumping out of bed and rushing out of the door. There was crimson blood surrounding the kitchen floor. I ran up to a body in the flott and dropped to my knees. I held my hands on his shoulder and looked around at the puddle of blood surrounding the body. Toms once white shirt was now stained. I lifted his shirt up seeing two deep wounds. One just below his ribs and the other inches away from his belly button.

"Shit" I whispered before shaking his body as tears welled up in my eyes up in my eyes. "Bill" I croaked before remembering all of them had passed out. I didn't have time to wake him up, he needed to get to a hospital.

I began to feel tears stream down my cheeks as I used all my strength to drag him towards the lobby before noticing Jai laid face first on the floor also surrounded in a pool of blood. I stopped   about to run up to him before I bit my cheek and continued to pull Tom. I opened the door to the lobby, and nobody was in sight.

"Fuck" I cried as I lifted him up. "Tom please" I continued.

I watched as his eyes slowly fluttered open and my heart started racing. I held my arm around his shoulders and my other on his chest as he stumbled with me to the glass doors. He could barely walk and I could hear is breath become weaker with heavy every step. We got outside with still nobody to seen. He fell forwards before I helped him balance once again. I looked at him worried before realising hadn't gotten the keys. I started to pat my hands along Toms jeans before hearing a rattle and  pulling them out. I heard him slightly laugh before I clicked the button which the cars lights turned on. I follow the cars lights and guided us to the car Tom had rented.

I carefully helped him into the passenger's seat before ran over to the driver's seat. I didn't feel safe to drive due to the alcohol but what was I meant to do? We were soon minutes away from the hospital as I rested my hand on his chest. I needed the reassurance of his still chest lightly rising. I looked over ot him.

"Tom?" I questioned with worry. "Please talk to me" I continued.

It was slient. I soon slammed on the breaks stopping Infront of the emergency entrance. I got out of the car and ran to the passenger side.

"Tom?" I tapped on his chest but no response.

The adrenaline strengthened me to hold him up as I walked inside.

"Please someone help!" I yelled before two nurses quickly brought a bed over.

I sighed before watching them run the bed into a hospital room. In tears I walked over to a phone attached to the wall. I sighed wondering who to call. An ambulance for Jai? Or Bill? I called several times before he finally picked up.