Who are the new boys ?

Vanessa's P.O.V

So as me and Janelle are getting out the car. As always the hoes hating and the boys trying to get with us. As we were walking through school to get our schedules I see these 2 cute ass boys. Boy was they fine so I had tapped Janelle she was like what. And i was like you see them fine ass boys over there. I like the darkskin one what about you

Janelle's P.O.V

As we were going to get our schedules , my sister tapped me , and when replied what she said you see them 2 fine ass boys over there I like the dark skin one how about you , so I said the light skin one fine , they must be homeboys or something because they keep looking over here but I mean everybody looks at people so you know

Vanessa's P.O.V

Girl, come on so we can go to class cause me and my sister have 2 classes together . So as we go to class when we walk in these hoes mugging us. Bitch do you have a fuckin problem cause you keep looking at me like you about to do something hoe. So my sister said Vanessa come on and sit down we don't need to start stuff in the morning we handle this later. As we sat down those 2 fine ass boys come in and sit next 2 me and my sister .

Janelle's P.O.V

As we were going in the class , my sister and some girl got into it with some girl , but I mean it's whatever people always muggin is so its cool , but we sat down those to fine boys came and sat down next to me and my sister , my heart started beating really hard , but our teacher Mrs.Robinson started calling role everybody was here , so we got started with class when class was almost over with she was telling us about what we were doing tomorrow then the bell ring.

Dj's P.O.V

I saw the same 2 girls I saw earlier , and I had classes with them , so we sat in class , and while we were in class I could do nothing but stare at one of the girls I think they are sisters but I think her name was Vanessa she was so damn fine , she had long dark brown hair , pretty brown eyes , and she was a light brown skin , she really caught my eye , so figured when the bell ring I would wait for her , when it ringed I waited and she came out the class and asked her what her name was she said Vanessa I said your very cute she said thanks I said can I call you she said yes and as she walked away I could do nothing but watch her perfect body .

Elijah's P.O.V

I seen my homeboy talking to that girl Janelle's sister , and I knew he had got her number , but this Janelle girl she so perfect , long jet black hair that stop at her mid back , lightskin , and beautiful brown eyes and a banging body , but I stopped her in her tracks , and said what's your name , she says Janelle , I said beautiful name , she said thank you , I said so is Vanessa your sister , she said yes , I said cool , well can I call you sometime , she said yes , i said well here my number and she gave me her number .