·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Jiyu

Loading...
Loading...
Loading...

~

Please welcome, Jiyu

SCOUTED TRAINEE 3

"Hi there!! It's your sweet 딸기 우유 (strawberry milk) JIYU here!!"

USERNAME: saionis007

KOREAN-AMERICAN

Full Name : Jia Choi Yuri
Stage Name : Jiyu
Nickname(s) :-
ꨄ Ayu (아유)- This was the nickname she has since birth with the combination of her korean and english name.
ꨄClumsy Bunny- Since she is seen tripping, falling & rolling on the floor most of the time and with her cute bunny like face she is known as clumsy bunny.
ꨄStrawberry Milk (딸기 우유)- This nickname was given to her cause' her stage name sounds similar like 우유 as in milk and she likes to eat 딸기 as in strawberry. And also cause' she is usually seen drinking strawberry milk (딸기 우유).
Birthday : 25th Dec 2005
Age : 17 (soon to be 18)
MBTI : ENFP
Height : 167cm | 5'5”

DANCE-VOCAL

Training Period:

TRIVIA:

-She has an elder brother in her family who is well known as CHOI SOOBIN, the leader of TXT.
-She wasn't trained in any company before joining the MIDNIGHT survival show.
-She have a mother, step-father, and her elder brother in her family. Her biological father passed away when she was 5 years old.
-She said in her intro interview that she was an Figure-Skater before coming to this show and if she debut then she is going to leave her figure skating career and if not then she is going to go forward towards her figure skating career.
-In the starting no knew about her being the younger sister of CHOI SOOBIN. It was known when he himself said in one of his live that his sister’s identity is going to come out soon.
-Her role model is her brother's group TXT. She takes them as her gaurdians.
-She said in her intro interview that her ideal type is someone like SUNGHOON from ENHYPEN.
-She is an ambidextrous, but do her work mostly with left hand.

~

MIDNIGHT SCOUTED TRAINEES