1 || Journey towards sky? ||

Chapter 1: Wings of Destiny

The soft morning light filtered through the curtains, gently coaxing Kim Y/n from her slumber. With a contented sigh, she stretched beneath the warmth of her cozy blankets, feeling the familiar comfort of her room enveloping her.

In the modest yet inviting space she called her own, Y/n's eyes fluttered open to the sight of sunlight dancing across the walls adorned with family photos and colorful posters. She could hear the distant hum of life outside her window, a gentle reminder of the world awaiting her beyond these four walls.

Her room, adorned with simple yet elegant furnishings, mirrored the warmth of her spirit. A few framed photographs adorned the walls, capturing moments of laughter and love shared with her family. 

With a yawn, Y/n sat up, running a hand through her tousled hair as she glanced at the clock on her bedside table. It was time to start the day.

Quietly, Y/n made her way to her bathroom, relishing in the simple joy of the morning routine. A splash of cool water on her face invigorated her senses, washing away the remnants of sleep as she prepared to face the day ahead.

After a refreshing shower, she donned her pilot officer's uniform, the crisp fabric a symbol of her newfound journey in the skies.

Pulling her chestnut hair into a neat bun, Yn admired her reflection in the mirror, her eyes sparkling with determination. Today marked the beginning of a new chapter in her life, and she was ready to spread her wings and soar.

Her parents, already busy at work preparing the morning meal, looked up with smiles as she entered the room

"Good morning, sleepyhead," her mother teased, placing a plate of pancakes on the table.

greeted her with warm smiles, their pride in her newfound venture evident in their eyes."Good morning, Officer Y/n," her father said, a twinkle of pride in his eyes.

Y/n returned the greeting with a grateful smile, taking a seat at the table as her sisters joined her, their laughter filling the room with joy. 

" Aww! Good morning mom and dad " she replied to her parents.