LAMPERTS POV.

Lampert likes Rokea. It was always quiet there. Mark and Wallter went there a lot because they had a lot of materials. They always brought Lampert with them so he could explore. Wallter and Mark always ended up fighting at home, but whenever they went to Rokea. It was like everyone's worries washed away. At least to Lampert.

Lampert was sitting on the ground in one of the Rokea toy sections. He was playing with a few blocks he found scattered on the floor. Placing them on top of each other, making a tower. Then, he takes another block and throws it at the tower, crashing it. Lampert flinches a little. Half not expecting it to echo so loud. He doesn't like loud noises. Though he has been getting used to it slowly because of how frequently Mark and Wallter argue. 

They yell at each other back and forth. It was turning into a routine at this point. Every time they put Lampert to bed, they would bring up something and argue. luckily, it never lasted long. But sometimes, they would argue for much longer than Lampert liked. Mark or Wallter were always going back to Lamperts room to check if he was still awake or not. Lampert always pretended to fall asleep so they wouldn't know he listened to every single word they said harshly to each other. Their voices slightly break at some point. Sometimes, even a few sobs could be heard after their arguments.

-–——————-–————————-–

Mark would always try to make it up to Wallter. Usually taking him out to Red Ball Diner. Or giving him gifts. But Wallter never seemed satisfied. He was always slightly rolling his eyes at Marks "supposedly kind" gestures. That is what usually starts the fights. 

"YA NEVER APPRECIATE THE STUFF I DO FOR YER' ANYMORE."

 "WELL. MAYBE IF YOU ACTUALLY GOT ME STUFF, I WOULD LIKE. I WOULD BE A BIT MORE GRATEFUL??" 

"HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE??? YOU NEVER TELL ME ANYTHING AT THIS POINT." 

"WELL, IM SORRY. MAYBE A FEW ROSES WOULD BE NICE? YOU ARE SO STUBBORN AT TIMES MARK."

"MAYBE, IT YA COMMUNICATED, NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW."

"I TRIED MARK. I REALLY DID TRY. BUT YOU WERE ALWAYS BUSY OR CAUGHT UP WITH YOUR WORK YOU NEGLECTED EVERYONE YOU LOVED."

"I'm sorry, Mark. But I think we need to get a divorce."

Ooooooh, spooky ......

LOLZ THATS IT IM WAY TOO TIRED FOR THIS SHIZ
- ROSI @_@

Ps: Why do I always end up publishing it at 1 am..... also, I am too lazy to fix any mistakes rn so ya

Ps #2: I am literally so sorry I do not know how to do Marks accent. i hope this isn't offensive yo anyone ..... :((( okii bye pls sleep (not targeted to me)

CREDIT TO MY IRL FRIEND "thatonemultifandomguy" FOR REQUESTING THE TOY BLOCK PART :D