Chapter Twenty-Three

POV: Xandor Galadon

"You know that neither of you have to attend?" I asked from my place on the bed as I watched Liam reading a book and Garrick stepping out of the bathroom, drying himself up.

"We do." Garrick answered and let the towel fall to the floor, revealing his sculptured body and flaccid dick. Walking over to Liam he pulled away the book he was reading and let himself fall on his lap. Liam immediately slung his arms around Garrick's waste and buried his nose in his neck. It looked funny to see the completely naked Garrick sit on the clothed Liam.

"The day is hard for every one of us, and many rebellion kids won't be there, but why do you ask?" Garrick asked, his arm slung over Liam's shoulder.

"I think it's time." Liam and Garrick both looked at me with wide eyes. "Really?" I nodded.

Both knew that this was a big step for me. We would make our relationship official, I would reveal myself, and show my true self. At least part of it. It was an agreeing with the king I had made centuries ago, that my descendant would always hold and receive the highest respect from the current king. If not, well, better not to think about it.

"Okay. I'm ready." Liam spoke and Garrick nodded agreeingly. "But these dress uniform looked uncomfortable and itchy," Liam whined which made Garrick and me laugh.

"You just have to wear them for a few hours." Garrick comforted him and gave him a playful pet on the head.

"Actually, you're not going to wear any of the dress uniforms."

Garrick and Liam both looked at me with questioning looks. "But Devera said that no one was allowed to wear anything else." Liam argued.

"I told you about the rang I hold, didn't I?" Both nodded. "And with that come... advantages, such as, a professor cannot tell me what to wear." Both raised their eyebrows. "And with you two as my bonded, you have almost the same privileges." I sighed. "And I already had something made for us three to wear."

******

"I can't get this buttoned up." Liam groaned and tilted his head back in frustration.

"Liam, come here. You too Garrick." I stood in front of the bed and waited until they stood in front of me. The uniform I got them was complicated, because it was an armor at the same time.

It consisted of long black straight trousers and polished black shoes with golden accents.The shoes alone costed more than an entire set of expensive clothes. The top consisted of several pieces. First was a tight black shirt which wasn't seen under what came above. Next came a black stripped leather vest accentuated with golden formed dragon scales and the last part was a thinner cloak made out of shimmering midnight black fabric. It reflected and absorbed light at the same time. It had a high collar and long sleeves. On Liam's left and on Garrick's right shoulder it had a golden shoulder plate where the cloak was fastened under. They looked like royalty.

The cloak didn't drop over the torso and only under the arms, so the vest was visible. Garrick had his two trusted swords on his back, strapped there in the leather sheaths I got him. Liam had daggers openly displayed all over his body, and more hidden under his clothes.

I took a step back and admired them. "Now, if I don't have the two hottest boyfriends, then I don't know."

Liam blushed and Garrick smiled, brushing the hair out of his face. "Don't get me wrong, I love it, but is it not a bit much?"